SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  Classifieds Section    WTS Nikon Monarch Scope, BSA Sweet 22 Scope
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

WTS Nikon Monarch Scope, BSA Sweet 22 Scope Login/Join 
posted
For Sale is a Nikon Monarch 4-16 MilDot scope. This is a side focus scope. I added the upgraded turrets for dialing in the shot.
Scope comes with a set of Vortex Rings and Butler Creek end caps. I am the original owner. This scope was mounted on a Rem 700 .308 for a short time. It is currently on my .22 trainer.
Asking $230 for the scope. I pay shipping.
**Additional info on Nikon Scope. Its a Monarch III, made in the Philippines, comes with the sunshade and caps, its at least ten years old, no original box.**
Untitled by Glen Williams, on Flickr

Second is a BSA SWEET .22
Its a 3x9 Adjustable Objective
Original owner. Includes all the parts that came in the box. Great scope for just plinking. Its been in the closet for years and needs to find a home.
Asking $45. I pay shipping.

My contact info is in my profile.

This message has been edited. Last edited by: fgwilliams1,

GW.

Posts: 593 | Location: Auburn, AL | Registered: August 24, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Step by step walk the thousand mile road
Picture of Sig2340
posted Hide Post
I'll take the Sweet .22 scope.

Nice is overrated

"It's every freedom-loving individual's duty to lie to the government."
Airsoftguy, June 29, 2018

Posts: 28079 | Location: Loudoun County, Virginia | Registered: May 17, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post