SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  Classifieds Section    WTB HK VP9 OWB Holster and Double mag pouch
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

WTB HK VP9 OWB Holster and Double mag pouch Login/Join 
posted
Gentlemen, I am looking for a kydex holster and mag pouch. Email me what you got! Don’t worry, I wouldn’t think about selling my Sig collection!

Thank you guys!

Posts: 34 | Location: Seattle  | Registered: September 14, 2019Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Hoping for better pharmaceuticals
Picture of AZSigs
posted Hide Post
If you have problems finding a holster and mag pouch BlackRhino holsters makes an outstanding kydex holster. I have their TCS model for my VP9. I use pitbull tactical mag holders as they can be used for single stack and double stack without changing anything.

Getting shot is no achievement. Hitting your enemy is. FFL(01) NRA Endowment Member

Posts: 8650 | Location: Peoria, Arizona | Registered: April 02, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
For real?
Picture of Chowser
posted Hide Post
I will check when I get home if no one else has what you need. I don’t carry my VP9 OWB anymore but I have a Werkz Origin holster and mag pouch for it somewhere.

Found a pic of it in my postimage.

I forgot it’s fitted for the Viridian CTL (with magnet so the light turns on as you draw).

—-
I found the holster. I can’t find the mag pouch. The holster doesn’t work without the light.

This message has been edited. Last edited by: Chowser,

Not minority enough!

Posts: 6675 | Location: Cleveland, OH | Registered: August 09, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
For real?
Picture of Chowser
posted Hide Post
Still can’t find the mag pouch.

But if you want the holster and Viridian CTL, $100 shipped in US.

I can’t find the manual for the CTL but it’s easy to figure out. Uses CR2 battery. Not sure of lumens. It’s not the brightest.

Not minority enough!

Posts: 6675 | Location: Cleveland, OH | Registered: August 09, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post