SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  Classifieds Section    SOLD. MGW 307 sight tool
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

SOLD. MGW 307 sight tool Login/Join 
posted
Like new, only used a couple of times. Paypal F&F preferred.

First "I'll take it" gets it. Any questions, my email is in profile.

This message has been edited. Last edited by: Tn226,

Posts: 361 | Location: Southeast Tennessee | Registered: September 30, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
PM Sent

Posts: 20 | Location: Kansas | Registered: May 15, 2020Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Sorry Just notified my offer to another was accepted. I have to cancel my offer.
TF

Posts: 20 | Location: Kansas | Registered: May 15, 2020Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
TN226,
My deal fell through. I'll be happy to take the sight pusher at your delivered price if you will accept a US Postal money order and if the pusher is the late model.
If still available please send picture to fthompson1028@sbcglobal.net
thank and sorry for my earlier cancelation.

This message has been edited. Last edited by: TacoFrank,

posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by TacoFrank:
TN226,
My deal fell through. I'll be happy to take the sight pusher at your delivered price if you will accept a US Postal money order and if the pusher is the late model.
If still available please send picture to fthompson1028@sbcglobal.net
thank and sorry for my earlier cancelation.

No problem - email sent

Posts: 361 | Location: Southeast Tennessee | Registered: September 30, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Not sure if this is still available.

If it is I'll take it.

Thanks

quote:
Originally posted by Tn226:
Like new, only used a couple of times. Paypal F&F preferred.

$135 shipped.

First "I'll take it" gets it. Any questions, my email is in profile.

Posts: 47 | Location: Eastern Washington | Registered: June 14, 2018Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Thank you very much! Exactly what I want.
Frank