SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  Classifieds Section    WTS: Fire Sale - *All SPF or Withdrawn* Like new Glock 19.5, Mossberg Persuader, Crossbreed G26, Etc.
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

WTS: Fire Sale - *All SPF or Withdrawn* Like new Glock 19.5, Mossberg Persuader, Crossbreed G26, Etc. Login/Join 
The Unknown
Stuntman
Picture of bionic218
posted
*** All SPF or Withdrawn ***

My step-old man had a saying his old man probably told him: "Two things in this world are universally true. A: everybody has a sad story and B: nobody wants to hear yours."

That being said, I'm going to skip all the crap and get right to the point. I've got to move these items to generate some cash quickly due to an emergency I'm having.

It's not health related, it's not a divorce, it's not drugs or alcohol related. I don't need prayers or happy thoughts.

These are not items I dislike or items that don't work. These are not items that I ever intended to sell. These are what's left of my collection after local sales to friends and family.

The only trade I would consider for any of it is an extremely affordable 9mm carry gun, as I had to part with mine. (Think beat-to-shit old G26 or similar.) I've tried to make the prices as low as I can stomach, but feel free to e-mail me if you think I've made an error.

ETA: As is the custom, an "I'll take it" here takes precedence over any other form of communication. These are not listed anywhere else, and on Tuesday, 10/31 - when my regular FFL opens for business again - I will likely withdraw the firearms. Thank you.

#1: PSA Upper, complete. $275 shipped to you where legal in the CONUS. This is not the Freedom or PTAC. This is the mil-spec upper receiver, the FN chrome lined barrel, 1:7 twist, 5.56 chamber, F-marked front sight, on carbine length gas, assembled at PSA. It has the PSA mil-spec BCG and charging handle. 100 rounds downrange, all of it M193 55grain FMJ. *** spf to WARPIG ***

#2: Glock 19 gen 5 9mm. $525 shipped, my FFL to yours, where legal in the CONUS. Exactly 50 rounds through this one. Perfect, no marks, no flaws, and they even got the rear sight seated correctly. This is an Austrian version, complete with everything from the factory and one extra factory gen 4 magazine. *** withdrawn ***

#3: Mossberg 500 Persuader .12 gauge $200 shipped from my FFL to yours, where legal in the CONUS. 20" barrel, 3" chamber, eight shot capacity, pump-action. I've had a few-hundred through this, but it's main use has been standing in the corner of the bedroom. It's not as cool as a 590A1 or a 870 Police magnum, but it's not five-hundred bucks either. Even has the factory pistol grip included for the devoted masochists among us. Includes factory docs and box. *** withdrawn ***

#4: Crossbreed Glock 26 Right hand Black AIWB. Used, but very good condition. $30 shipped CONUS. *** withdrawn ***

#5: Spyderco Para Military 2 S30V. Black handles, polished blade. Carried a few times, maybe opened an envelope or two. Excellent condition, razor sharp and ready to go. Includes all factory docs and box. $90 shipped where legal in the CONUS. *** SPF to xTbone97x ***

#6: Magpul CTR stock an MOE M-LOK carbine length furniture. Mil-spec on the stock. Like new, no blemishes or marks, in factory boxes with all documents and decals etc. $60 shipped for the pair, where legal in the CONUS. *** SPF to Blackmore ***

#7: Bushnell Red Dot. TRS-25 AR-HI mount, 3MOA. Good piece, but nothing fancy. They're dependable and they do a decent job. Holds zero. Very little use on this one. Maybe 50 or 60 of the 100 rounds mentioned on the AR upper above. That's it. Includes factory box, docs, wrench, and cleaning cloth. $60 shipped where legal in the CONUS. *** SPF ***

E-mail is in my profile and is the best way to reach me. PP for non FFL items, or USPS Money Order, or a check - if you don't mind waiting - will work for payment.

Thanks for looking!

This message has been edited. Last edited by: bionic218,

Posts: 9768 | Location: missouri | Registered: October 18, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Eli F.
posted Hide Post
Trade offer emailed.

______________________________________________________________________________________________

https://www.instagram.com/eli.farmer/

Posts: 263 | Location: Attalla, Alabama. | Registered: June 17, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
The Unknown
Stuntman
Picture of bionic218
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Eli F.:
Trade offer emailed.

Offer accepted, thanks! You've got mail.

AR grips traded.

Posts: 9768 | Location: missouri | Registered: October 18, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
The Unknown
Stuntman
Picture of bionic218
posted Hide Post
Bump for new items, and I finally found a pic hosting site that sorta works.

Picture of kduly
posted Hide Post
Per our emails, will trade the LCP mags. Thanks!

Posts: 620 | Registered: June 30, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I'll take the magpul backup sights if you'll do paypal. I'd do the wilson grips, if they were for sale.

Posts: 1540 | Registered: September 13, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
The Unknown
Stuntman
Picture of bionic218
posted Hide Post
Bump for new item.

The Unknown
Stuntman
Picture of bionic218
posted Hide Post
bump

posted Hide Post
I will take the Spyderco PM2, per our email.

Thanks,
Jeff

Posts: 40 | Location: NJ | Registered: September 06, 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Security Sage
Picture of striker1
posted Hide Post
Is the upper stock #482957?

I’m interested in the Magpul and upper as a package.

RB

Posts: 6213 | Location: Michiana | Registered: March 01, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
The Unknown
Stuntman
Picture of bionic218
posted Hide Post
Striker, I cannot tell you for sure, as the upper came with a "rifle kit" from PSA including the tube, lower, etc.

ETA: model # on the kit was 505097. "PSA 16" 5.56 M4 CHF 1/7"

Feel free to e-mail and we can discuss. Limited comms until 5:00PM central.

ETA: Bushnell red dot is spf.

This message has been edited. Last edited by: bionic218,

Security Sage
Picture of striker1
posted Hide Post
Email sent.

RB

Posts: 6213 | Location: Michiana | Registered: March 01, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Email sent.

Posts: 221 | Location: Mesa,AZ | Registered: March 18, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I'll take the PSA upper

Posts: 6660 | Location: One step ahead of you | Registered: February 10, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I'll take the Magpul items per our emails. Thanks.

11/3 ETA: Items received. Just as described and expected. Thanks!

This message has been edited. Last edited by: Blackmore,

A man that flies from his fear may find that he has only taken a shortcut to meet it.

Posts: 1209 | Location: W. Central NH | Registered: October 05, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post