SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  Classifieds Section    WTT/S: New items (WC Grips 92, Glock 19 magazine)
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

WTT/S: New items (WC Grips 92, Glock 19 magazine) Login/Join 
The Unknown
Stuntman
Picture of bionic218
posted
I have a few new items to sell or trade:

1st: Ruger factory LCP magazines. One USA made, one Italian made. Both have the finger extension installed (no flat plate available). Will trade or sell the pair for $30 shipped. *** Trade Pending for kduly ***

2nd: Magpul Gen 2 MBUS set in black. The front is a couple years old, but the rear was only mounted a few weeks ago to help co-witness a red dot. $55 shipped for the pair. *** SPF to sns3guppy ***

3rd: These are trade only, as I really want to replace them with something similar. They are the WC super slim to fit the 92 models, and they look fantastic, but just too skinny for me. I'd love to have a set of the standard size WC grips in Wilson's olive green. But if you've got something really cool or custom and you want to trade, hit me up. Worst I can say is no.

4th: I also have as new, still in package Bravo Company Gunfighter Mod 3 AR grip in black. (This one is for big hands). To go with that, but with no package, I also have a Larue A-Peg AR grip, also in black. $20 shipped for the pair of grips, but would rather trade. *** TRADE PENDING ***

5th: A factory Glock 19 gen 4 (ambi-cut) magazine. Standard 15 round capacity in excellent condition. No visible flaws and works as good as it looks. I'd like to trade this for a 12 round G26 magazine, either factory Glock or Magpul. Thanks.

Trades that I am interested in for any of the items *except the Beretta grips* are in no particular order:

Russian Makarov magazines
Glock G26 night sights
Glock G26 magazines
Glock 9mm factory magazine +2 extensions

E-mail is in my profile and is the best way to reach me. PP or USPS Money Order, or a check - if you don't mind waiting - will work for payment.

Thanks for looking!

This message has been edited. Last edited by: bionic218,

Posts: 9654 | Location: missouri | Registered: October 18, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Eli F.
posted Hide Post
Trade offer emailed.

______________________________________________________________________________________________
You have the rest of your life to deal with all of your problems. How long you live depends on how well you do it.

Posts: 261 | Location: Attalla, Alabama. | Registered: June 17, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
The Unknown
Stuntman
Picture of bionic218
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Eli F.:
Trade offer emailed.

Offer accepted, thanks! You've got mail.

AR grips traded.

Posts: 9654 | Location: missouri | Registered: October 18, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
The Unknown
Stuntman
Picture of bionic218
posted Hide Post
Bump for new items, and I finally found a pic hosting site that sorta works.

Picture of kduly
posted Hide Post
Per our emails, will trade the LCP mags. Thanks!

Posts: 615 | Registered: June 30, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I'll take the magpul backup sights if you'll do paypal. I'd do the wilson grips, if they were for sale.

Posts: 1344 | Registered: September 13, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post