SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  Classifieds Section    WTS Sig P320 mag - Sold, Spydercos added
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

WTS Sig P320 mag - Sold, Spydercos added Login/Join 
Picture of WJR
posted
I have 3 P320 9mm compact mags for sale. One made in Italy and 2 made in USA. All in excellent to like new condition, used once at the range. I have the boxes for 2 of the 3. SOLD

Added:

Spyderco Dragonfly, C28GPFG - in excellent condition. Bought new, carried a few times, never sharpened. VG-10 blade with foliage green G-10 handles. Asking $ 60 shipped USPS Priority Mail.

Spyderco Stretch FRN Black, C90PBK - in like new condition. Bought new, never carried or used. VG-10 blade. Asking $ 55 shipped USPS Priority Mail.

Willing to make a combo deal if someone wants both.

Please email me for pics.

Thank you,

WJR

This message has been edited. Last edited by: WJR,

Posts: 1746 | Location: Birmingham, AL USA | Registered: January 23, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Giftedly Outspoken
Picture of sigarms229
posted Hide Post
I'll take em if they are 15rd mags. Email inbound.

John

Sometimes, you gotta roll the hard six

Posts: 3680 | Location: SouthCentral PA | Registered: December 05, 1999Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I'll call 2nd dibs.

Posts: 938 | Location: Greenville, SC | Registered: January 30, 2017Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of WJR
posted Hide Post
John,

They are the 15 rd mags and therefore yours. Email reply sent to you.

WJR

Posts: 1746 | Location: Birmingham, AL USA | Registered: January 23, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I'll take the two spyderco as per our emails thank you

Posts: 67 | Location: North Haven ,CT | Registered: March 12, 2018Reply With QuoteReport This Post