SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  Classifieds Section    WTB Nintendo 64 console and accessories
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

WTB Nintendo 64 console and accessories Login/Join 
Picture of GarandGuy
posted
Looking to buy an N64 console and accessories. Anyone have one in working order gathering dust they want to sell?

-----------------------------------------------
What's the sense in working hard if you never get to play?

Posts: 902 | Location: On the outskirts of Raleigh | Registered: September 10, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of GroundedCLK
posted Hide Post
If no one has one available for you... https://www.gamestop.com/conso...ndo-64-system/122934

Posts: 1719 | Location: New Hampshire | Registered: January 12, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Leatherneck
posted Hide Post
I think I’ve still got one. It’s in my storage locker and I won’t be able to get over there until early next week but if it’s in there then it’s yours. I have not used it in years so I can’t promise it works, and I know I don’t have any controllers for it and I don’t know if I have any games either. But, it’s free if you want!

Also I totally understand if you’d like to decline the offer. I know what you are thinking...an untested console with no controllers and maybe no games? Who would refuse that? Wink.

Just let me know.

Georgia Carry MemberNRA Lifetime Member

“With no police to protect you, did you own a gun? Did your neighbor?” - The Division 2

“Everybody wants a Sig in the sheets but a Glock on the streets.” -bionic218 04-02-2014

Posts: 13216 | Location: Georgia | Registered: May 07, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of GarandGuy
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Pale Horse:
I think I’ve still got one. It’s in my storage locker and I won’t be able to get over there until early next week but if it’s in there then it’s yours. I have not used it in years so I can’t promise it works, and I know I don’t have any controllers for it and I don’t know if I have any games either. But, it’s free if you want!

Also I totally understand if you’d like to decline the offer. I know what you are thinking...an untested console with no controllers and maybe no games? Who would refuse that? Wink.

Just let me know.

Pale Horse, your offer is most generous. I have sent you an email to the address in your profile.

-----------------------------------------------
What's the sense in working hard if you never get to play?

Posts: 902 | Location: On the outskirts of Raleigh | Registered: September 10, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post