SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  Classifieds Section    Removed
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Removed Login/Join 
silence is acceptance
Picture of birddog1
posted
Selling TT Gunleather Holster. Reinforced IWB Mikes Special for HK VP9SK. Black cowhide, 1.5” loops. The holster was bought new by me last fall, I wore it twice before giving my daughter the pistol. Excellent condition. Price is $85 shipped. New it sells for $120

PayPal gift, money order or personal check. I will hold until check clears unless you’re a long time member.

This message has been edited. Last edited by: birddog1,

Posts: 2145 | Location: Massillon, OH | Registered: January 22, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Cut and plug
posted Hide Post
I’ll take the slim mikes special for the P2000. I can do PayPal or mail a check.

Posts: 1052 | Location: DFW | Registered: January 12, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
silence is acceptance
Picture of birddog1
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by hbabler:
I’ll take the slim mikes special for the P2000. I can do PayPal or mail a check.

Slim Mikes Special is yours. Sent an email to the address in your profile.

Posts: 2145 | Location: Massillon, OH | Registered: January 22, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Cut and plug
posted Hide Post
Got it today. Just as described thanks!

Posts: 1052 | Location: DFW | Registered: January 12, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
silence is acceptance
Picture of birddog1
posted Hide Post
Price drop - $75 for the TT gunleather holster for VP9SK

silence is acceptance
Picture of birddog1
posted Hide Post
Removed