SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  Classifieds Section    Glock Owners-MagPopper Magazine Disassembly Tool *NEW*Green Rifle Lasers
Page 1 2 3 4 5 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Glock Owners-MagPopper Magazine Disassembly Tool *NEW*Green Rifle Lasers Login/Join 
Picture of downtownv
posted
$15 each shipped!

It’s really an amazing little tool and once people know what it is and how it works they are very excited for it. Watch the Youtube video, it’s pretty darn cool. This thing is meant to dissemble Glock magazines specifically but they work on other magazines as well such as the Springfield XD. The thing about Glock is that the Glock magazine is notorious for being difficult to open. This solution makes it effortless. Before this, people typically had to put a pin into the detent while simultaneously pressing on the sides of the magazine to free the mag plate from the pins holding it.

Our tool completely removes the need to press inward on the magazine and you can even disassemble mags with one hand once the tool is set.

NEW PayPal (AS GIFT) address: crosstownconcepts@yahoo.com

AS GIFT

email me with any questions

The innovative MagPopper tool will help you disassemble your Glock® magazines in seconds.
Works with most factory Glock® flat floorplates. Works with 10 round, standard capacity, and high capacity Glock® magazines.
Simply insert the hook from the small lever into the floor plate, rest the MagPopper body against the front of the magazine body. With one hand grasp the MagPopper and the magazine body and gently squeze. The floor plate will slide forward and unlock from the side magazine tabs with very little effort.
Caution magazines are under spring tension. After you have unlocked the floor plate, carefully slide/remove the floor plate, locking plate, spring, and follower from the magazine body for service/cleaning.
MagPopper also features: a bottle opener, a hole on the main body for mounting onto key rings, and a ¼" hex hole for holding ¼" screwdriver bits.
Compact design for convenient storage.
Steel construction

This message has been edited. Last edited by: downtownv,

Posts: 4563 | Location: 18 miles long, 6 Miles at Sea | Registered: January 22, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
in for 2... paypal sent...

Chris

Posts: 158 | Location: South Carolina | Registered: January 16, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Fighting the good fight
Picture of RogueJSK
posted Hide Post
I'll take one. Paypal sent.

Posts: 18311 | Location: Northwest Arkansas | Registered: January 06, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
In for 3. Paypal on the way.

Posts: 3510 | Location: Arkansas | Registered: September 04, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Peace through
superior firepower
Picture of parabellum
posted Hide Post
quote:
MagPopper tool

Does it work on G42/43 mags?

I'll take one

There are two tragedies in life. One is not to get your heart's desire. The other is to get it. ― George Bernard Shaw

Posts: 78150 | Registered: January 20, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
MagPopper tool

I'll take one, paypal sent.

This message has been edited. Last edited by: rkguy8,

Posts: 536 | Location: Indiana | Registered: February 13, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I'll take one. Paypal on the way.

Posts: 358 | Registered: February 24, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I guess I'll take the last one...if I counted correctly Smile I could use 2...

Posts: 123 | Location: Indiana | Registered: December 15, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Let me know when you get some more available. thanks

Posts: 1421 | Location: MS GULF COAST | Registered: January 02, 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by ZSMICHAEL:
Let me know when you get some more available. thanks

Also interested. Please email me if you get anymore.

Thanks

Posts: 2067 | Registered: July 16, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Let me know when you get more as I would like 1. Thanks

Posts: 598 | Location: UP of Michigan | Registered: October 21, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I'm in no hurry. Thanks for the update.

Posts: 358 | Registered: February 24, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Snackologist
Picture of BigJoe
posted Hide Post
Payment sent for one

...You, higher mammal. Can you read?
....There's nothing sexier than a well worn, functional Sig!

Posts: 13472 | Location: WV | Registered: January 17, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I'm in.
Payment sent.

Bruce

Hanlon's Razor /prov./ A corollary of Finagle's Law, similar to Occam's Razor, that reads "Never attribute to malice that which can be adequately explained by stupidity."

"It is better to be considered a house cat and sit on the lap of pretty girls than to be feared as a tiger and hunted by men."- T. Takamatsu

Posts: 2243 | Location: NV | Registered: October 06, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Payment sent!

Thanks!

Posts: 2067 | Registered: July 16, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Payment sent Yesterday @ 7pm.

If you can't dazzle them with brilliance, baffle them with bullshit!

Sigs Owned - A Bunch

Posts: 3089 | Location: Nashville, Tennessee | Registered: December 16, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Sent you an email for two. Thanks

Posts: 1421 | Location: MS GULF COAST | Registered: January 02, 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Quit staring at my wife's Butt
Picture of XLT
posted Hide Post
if there are any left I will take one.

Posts: 4137 | Registered: February 09, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Payment sent for 1

Posts: 598 | Location: UP of Michigan | Registered: October 21, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Im in

Posts: 1629 | Location: Tx | Registered: June 15, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post