SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  Classifieds Section    WTS: Kershaw launch 3
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

WTS: Kershaw launch 3 Login/Join 
Just mobilize it
posted
I have a like new FLIR TK Scout thermal monocular that I used briefly in and around the house some and put away. Never did take it hunting. Anyway, my interest has changed and I’m trying to thin some toys to acquire new ones. It’s perfect in every way and is a fun inexpensive way to get into the thermal realm. Bought it for $550, letting it go for sold shipped.

Here’s a sample image of one of the six color palettes. It’s through the viewfinder with the camera phone so it’s more clear in real life.

I also have a Kershaw Launch 3 auto knife and ZT 0450, both like new never cut anything other than maybe an envelope or package or two. Price on Kershaw is $90 shipped and ZT is sold shipped, lower CONUS.
picture share

Please email me if interested at mjmyers81@yahoo.com. Only PayPal family and friends or USPS money orders accepted. No trades. Please know your local knife laws as I am not responsible if it is illegal for you to own. I have more pics if needed and can elaborate on products if needed. Thanks for looking!

This message has been edited. Last edited by: LincolnSixEcho,

Posts: 3904 | Registered: July 24, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Just mobilize it
posted Hide Post
Weekend bump with lowered prices!

Picture of SSam
posted Hide Post
I'll take the Scout.

Thanks,
-S

Posts: 360 | Location: TX | Registered: February 02, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Just mobilize it
posted Hide Post
Okay SSam send me an email to confirm

Character, above all else
Picture of Tailhook 84
posted Hide Post
Email sent about the ZT 0450.

"The Truth, when first uttered, is always considered heresy."

Posts: 2171 | Location: West of Fort Worth | Registered: March 05, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Just mobilize it
posted Hide Post
FLIR sold, ZT SPF. Kershaw still for sale.