SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  Classifieds Section    Buyer backed out. Back up for sale—Sig 229 Elite .40 plus extras (price drop to $525 shipped)
Page 1 2 3 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Buyer backed out. Back up for sale—Sig 229 Elite .40 plus extras (price drop to $525 shipped) Login/Join 
posted Hide Post
Email sent.
Pictures received.

I am waiting on your reply.
Payment in hand.

Posts: 172 | Location: Round Rock, Texas | Registered: December 10, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Email reply sent to aramos1322.

Thanks,

CT

Posts: 171 | Location: Damn it's hot! | Registered: September 05, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I have checked my inbox, spam and junk.
No other reply received other than pictures.

I've emailed you rescinding my offer to buy.

Sorry sir, lack of communication is a deal breaker for me.

Posts: 172 | Location: Round Rock, Texas | Registered: December 10, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I replied to your email last night, 10:58pm Pacific Time. I replied to your email answering every question you asked. I also let you know that if you wanted to do the deal, to post “I’ll take it” in the forum, email me that you wanted it and I’d give you payment info. You responded (rescinded your offer) by replying to the same email I sent you last night! I opened your email this afternoon after work, which was sent this morning at 8:42am Pacific time.

If you don’t want the pistol, fine. But don’t accuse me of not communicating. I have the email thread if I need to post it, dick.

That being said....Bump

Posts: 171 | Location: Damn it's hot! | Registered: September 05, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Be Well and Keep Your Rifle Clean
Picture of mrmn50
posted Hide Post
Okay guys, you both got that out of your system. Wink

Now, put that crap aside and make the deal happen. Aramos, you obviously want the gun. Chasin, you obviously want to sell it.

Shake hands and then be happy with the new toy and the sale.

Bless you both.

"..AGAINST ALL ENEMIES, FOREIGN AND DOMESTIC,...SO HELP ME GOD."

Posts: 21187 | Location: Czechtown,Minnesota | Registered: October 17, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Will someone please buy this darn thing!? Is there a record for the longest amount of time in which a single item has remained actively for sale in the forum? Surely this one takes the spot. Every time I open the forum, there it is. This thread, a thread for a single pistol...right at the top of the forum.

Please, for the love of all that is for sale on this site, buy this pistol already.

Posts: 1042 | Registered: October 05, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Bump for lopezp!