SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  Classifieds Section    Buyer backed out. Back up for sale—Sig 229 Elite .40 plus extras (price drop to $525 shipped)
Page 1 2 3 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Buyer backed out. Back up for sale—Sig 229 Elite .40 plus extras (price drop to $525 shipped) Login/Join 
posted Hide Post
Bump

Posts: 170 | Location: Damn it's hot! | Registered: September 05, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
TTT

Posts: 170 | Location: Damn it's hot! | Registered: September 05, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I had asked via email what your FFL charges to ship and I didn't hear back.

Posts: 63 | Location: ID | Registered: January 03, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I must’ve missed that email. I sent you another.

Thanks.

posted Hide Post
TTT

posted Hide Post
TTT

Picture of The Bandit
posted Hide Post
Interested, could you send me some pictures. Also any other sale conditions as in shipping or anything that would be needed. Thank you

This message has been edited. Last edited by: The Bandit,

Posts: 4319 | Location: Erie, Pa, USA | Registered: April 08, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Pics sent to Bandit

Picture of 4MUL8R
posted Hide Post
Pics please

NRA Life Member

Posts: 2966 | Location: Commonwealth of Virginia | Registered: January 15, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
THE SIGGUY
Picture of SIGGUY (THE 1ST)
posted Hide Post
email sent

-------------------------------------------------------2/28/2015 ~ Rest in peace Dad. Lt Commander E.G.E. USN Love you.

Posts: 4796 | Location: Great State of NH | Registered: January 29, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Pics sent to 4mul8r and Sigguy

Thanks,

CT

THE SIGGUY
posted Hide Post
email with offer sent

-------------------------------------------------------2/28/2015 ~ Rest in peace Dad. Lt Commander E.G.E. USN Love you.

Posts: 4796 | Location: Great State of NH | Registered: January 29, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
THE SIGGUY
posted Hide Post
Not sure why, but I havent received any response from seller...

posted Hide Post
Bump

posted Hide Post
Somebody buy this damn thing!

Get busy living
or get busy dying!
Picture of heathtx
posted Hide Post
Please send me photos, I seem to "collect" these things.

Heathtx

Posts: 981 | Location: Rockwall County (God's Country) TX | Registered: February 14, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Get busy living
or get busy dying!
Picture of heathtx
posted Hide Post
Photos please?

Posts: 981 | Location: Rockwall County (God's Country) TX | Registered: February 14, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Sorry,

Haven’t been on in a while...life happened. Pics on the way!

CT

posted Hide Post
please send me photos,
gunnitt@gmail.com

Posts: 543 | Location: SW. Florida, USA | Registered: August 13, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Pics sent to all that requested them.

Thanks,
CT