SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  Classifieds Section    Several Items (TX)
Page 1 2 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Several Items (TX) Login/Join 
I've got a cunning plan
Picture of chadw659
posted
With a fear of a pending lay off I am selling my firearms to clear out debts and a car payment just in case. I am located in central Texas just south of Austin and would definitely prefer face to face deals but will ship as needed. I will accept PayPal gift or USPS money order for items. Prices are all plus shipping. I can be reached via tsegeela@gmail.com and the first "I'll Take It" post gets it.

Thank you.

Remington Versa Max 12 gauge with 28 inch barrel. $800 SOLD

Century Arms International NDS-2 AK-74. $600

Has Magpul folding stock, grip and short handguard, Primary Arms red dot in cowitness rear sight mount. Has been cerakoted in black. Comes with 4 magazines as well. I recently got this rifle in a trade and have not fired it. It appears to be in good condition and has a straight front sight.

Ruger MkIII 22/45 .22 pistol. $350

5" threaded, heavy barrel. Fired approximately 500 rounds through it. Comes with 3 magazines and Ruger gun rug.

Remington 870 Police Magnum $350 SOLD

Police trade in with bead front sight, Magpul stock, 2 Magpul forends (M-Lock and MOE), has Scattergun technologies +1 magazine cap with green follower.

Troy Industries PDW stock. $350 SOLD

AAC 9" 300 Blk upper. $600

Upper has had the handguards replaced with BCM Alpha 8" keymod handguards. Has AAC 51 tooth flash hider and BCM gunfighter handguard. Has been fired approximately 200 rounds, mostly suppressed. Functiones flawlessly with both subsonic and supersonic rounds suppressed and unsuppressed.

Spike's Tactical Warthog lower $300 SOLD

Lower with installed lower parts kit and Magpul K grip. Was completed and used on an upper for approximately 20 rounds.

Troy industries folding front AR sight. $30 SOLD

Magpul MBUIS Gen 2 sight set. $50 SOLD

Blackhawk Holster with magazine carrier $15
Fits Glock 26/27

Primary Arms red dot $70 SOLD

Minox 3-9x40 in LaRue mount $150 SOLD

Emerson CQC-7BW $75 SPF

CRKT Hissatsu folder $30 SOLD

Microtech OTF large Combat Troodon $200 SPF

Suunto Ambit first gen $100

Concealment Solutions Velcro backed holster for S&W Shield. $20.00

G-Code Incog for Glock 23/19. $45.00
Red inner kydex with black fuzz outside. Cut for RMR.

Yetitac Glock 43 with Streamlight light/laser unit. $30.00

Can't remember who made this knife. A custom shop in Texas. Made from titanium with carbide along edge. $100 SOLD

BCM Gunfighter charging handle for AR-10. $45.00 SPF
Bought the wrong one last year but didn't realize till I'd opened the package. Never used.

Lone Wolf Glock 23 barrel, 40 to 9mm with Gen 4 19 spring. $100

Used a couple times in a gen 4 23.

As I go through boxes I'm sure I'll find other things to list. Once I have sold firearms I'll start into the ammo I have.

This message has been edited. Last edited by: chadw659,

Posts: 960 | Location: U.S.A. | Registered: October 23, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I'll take that Troy front sight. That's a full size one and not one of those mini's right?

Posts: 4603 | Location: Marysville, WA | Registered: May 29, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
I've got a cunning plan
Picture of chadw659
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by McGee23:
I'll take that Troy front sight. That's a full size one and not one of those mini's right?

That is correct.

Posts: 960 | Location: U.S.A. | Registered: October 23, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Danman
posted Hide Post
I'll take the Magpul MBUS sight set - email incoming.

www.thearmsaffair.com
FFL Dealer, NRA Certified Instructor

Posts: 936 | Registered: February 01, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
I've got a cunning plan
Picture of chadw659
posted Hide Post
Sunday bump.

posted Hide Post
I'll take the Minox in the Larue mount

Posts: 6078 | Location: One step ahead of you | Registered: February 10, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
email sent on PA red dot as well

Posts: 6078 | Location: One step ahead of you | Registered: February 10, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Semper Fidelis Marines
posted Hide Post
where are u located? in am in Paris, 2 hrs NE Texas , ftf?

thanks, shawn
Semper Fi,
---->>> EXCUSE TYPOS<<<---

Posts: 2380 | Location: TEXAS! | Registered: February 15, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Semper Fidelis Marines
posted Hide Post
i am interested in the 870

thanks, shawn
Semper Fi,

Posts: 2380 | Location: TEXAS! | Registered: February 15, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
I've got a cunning plan
Picture of chadw659
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by golddot:
where are u located? in am in Paris, 2 hrs NE Texas , ftf?

I'm in Smithville, just east of Austin on 71. Looks like you're about 5 hours from me.

Semper Fidelis Marines
posted Hide Post
i cant get that far, but i cud meet ya in dallas ?

thanks, shawn
Semper Fi,

I've got a cunning plan
Picture of chadw659
posted Hide Post
quote:
i cant get that far, but i cud meet ya in dallas ?

That's a little too far for me.

Semper Fidelis Marines
posted Hide Post
Can u measure from the tip of the bbl to the toe of the stock pls..i need the OAL and i also have a local ffl to do the transfer how much is shipping to 75417

thanks, shawn
Semper Fi,

posted Hide Post
Chadw659-

Ill take the Emerson and the Microtech.
Ill email you for the details tomorrow.

"When its time to shoot, shoot. Dont talk!"

“What the government is good at is collecting taxes, taking away your freedoms and killing people. It’s not good at much else.” —Author Tom Clancy

Posts: 4719 | Location: Just moved: Downtown Chi-Town | Registered: February 14, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Ducktape
posted Hide Post
Email sent on the 870P

"In the first place, we should insist that if the immigrant who comes here in good faith, becomes an American and assimilates himself to us, he shall be treated on an exact equality with everyone else for it is an outrage to discriminate against any such man because of creed, or birthplace, or origin. BUT this is predicated upon the person’s becoming in every facet an American, and nothing but an American… There can be no divided allegiance here. Any man who says he is an American, but something else also, isn’t an American at all. We have room for but one flag, the American flag… We have room for but one language here, and that is the English language… and we have room for but one sole loyalty and that is a loyalty to the American people.”—Theodore Roosevelt, 1907

Posts: 1353 | Location: Palm Coast, FL/Boiling Springs, NC | Registered: June 03, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
I've got a cunning plan
Picture of chadw659
posted Hide Post
quote:
Can u measure from the tip of the bbl to the toe of the stock pls..i need the OAL and i also have a local ffl to do the transfer how much is shipping to 75417

I've got a local buyer now. My buddy is gonna take it.

Thanks

This message has been edited. Last edited by: chadw659,

Semper Fidelis Marines
posted Hide Post
dang ok, seconds if he backs out please

thanks, shawn
Semper Fi,

posted Hide Post
BCM Gunfighter charging handle for AR-10. $45.00.

Chad I will take this, will pay pp soon as I get total price. Shipping to Lufkin, Tx 75915

email toledobend2009@yahoo.com

Thanks

Posts: 20 | Location: East Texas | Registered: September 29, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
I've got a cunning plan
Picture of chadw659
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by wheeler1191:
BCM Gunfighter charging handle for AR-10. $45.00.

Chad I will take this, will pay pp soon as I get total price. Shipping to Lufkin, Tx 75915

email toledobend2009@yahoo.com

Thanks

Email sent.

posted Hide Post
Does the AAC upper come with the BCG?

Bruce

Hanlon's Razor /prov./ A corollary of Finagle's Law, similar to Occam's Razor, that reads "Never attribute to malice that which can be adequately explained by stupidity."

"It is better to be considered a house cat and sit on the lap of pretty girls than to be feared as a tiger and hunted by men."- T. Takamatsu

Posts: 1919 | Location: NV | Registered: October 06, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post