SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  Classifieds Section    SOLD: RGrizzle Working Man Holster in Elephant Sig P226R
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

SOLD: RGrizzle Working Man Holster in Elephant Sig P226R Login/Join 
posted
Bought this on the forum about five years ago. Never carried it, it is just too nice.
I am in declutter mode and wanting something I will use.

It is used, but solid 95%, see pictures

Preference would be to trade for quality leather holster for Sig P226R that will accommodate a threaded barrel.
May consider some kydex options as well, with light, for either Sig P220 Combat with high sites or Glock 17
If needed, we can +/- cash or other interesting trades to make up value difference

Cash price is $110 shipped. That is the same price as their cowhide model without the wait.

Photos below: Right click on them

This message has been edited. Last edited by: matm,

West German Flavors
P230, P6, P220, P226

Posts: 172 | Registered: January 24, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I'd like to see photos if you'd be interested in selling it.

Posts: 7164 | Registered: October 15, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Pics also please

Posts: 41 | Location: Hills of Appalachia | Registered: June 08, 2017Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of hray
posted Hide Post
Pics. also please. If you still have the P6 I have an Rgrizzle horsehide brown with black accent reinforcement that I might part with. hray

P226 NSWG
P220 W. German
P239 SAS gen2
P6 1980 W. German
P228 Nickel
M400 SRP

Posts: 825 | Location: Miami | Registered: May 13, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Now with cash price option

West German Flavors
P230, P6, P220, P226

Posts: 172 | Registered: January 24, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of planewinch1
posted Hide Post
email inquiry sent. nice looking holster.
Steve in NC

Posts: 413 | Location: Raleigh, NC | Registered: June 26, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post