SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  Classifieds Section    SOLD!!! S&W Sold, Sony is SPF
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

SOLD!!! S&W Sold, Sony is SPF Login/Join 
34" Scale 5-String
Picture of bronicabill
posted
One-Time Price Drop on both items!

Trying to get my daughter off to college in less than two weeks and her car is in the shop needing $500 in repairs Mad , so just trying to raise a few extra dollars here, otherwise would not sell either of these items as I truly love and enjoy both! They are both in excellent condition functionally as well as cosmetically.

SOLD S&W TALO edition 22A-1

Sold Pending Receipt of Funds Next up... A Sony "Walkman" Personal Media Player (MP3, videos, AM/FM radio, bluetooth, etc.)-- Was asking $50.00 shipped, now $35.00 shipped.

64GB, includes USB charge/sync cord and USB charge block (not shown in photo). Several years old now but in excellent+ condition (looks like new to my eyes), and still amazing battery life... I typically have only had to charge it once every few weeks when in regular use, and recent tests show it's still holding a charge just as well as it always has!

Most people have their own personal preference for how they listen to these things, and since the original earbuds no longer exist, I have included a pair of SANSA ear buds (brand new), so you at least have something to start with. I use high-end over-the-ear professional headphones with my iPod Touch, iPhone, or with this unit, and the sound is better with this Walkman than any ear bud, including a set of Bose I used to have before a cat chewed the cord! But, I am using $400 professional headphones... your mileage may vary, just don't cheap-out if you are picky about good sound like I am!

Asking price for the Sony, based off of the original price of over $100.00, is $50.00 shipped $35.00, or best offer.

Edit to add: Dark patches in first photo near bottom are reflections of me and the camera in the units super-shiny surface, not discolorations or imperfections in the finish! The thing was too shiny to use the flash on the camera so had to take all photos with natural light, and unfortunately they're also a little blurry as a consequence. I can try to make better photos with my studio flash setup if anyone is interested enough but require better photos first!

My e-mail address is in my profile, so feel free to e-mail any questions or offers there. As always, first "I'll take it" based on time/date stamp gets it! Thanks for looking!

This message has been edited. Last edited by: bronicabill,

Bill R.
North Alabama

Posts: 2943 | Location: Madison, AL | Registered: December 06, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
34" Scale 5-String
Picture of bronicabill
posted Hide Post
Will entertain reasonable offers if anyone is interested!

Bill R.
North Alabama

Posts: 2943 | Location: Madison, AL | Registered: December 06, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
34" Scale 5-String
Picture of bronicabill
posted Hide Post
If the pistol doesn't sell by Sunday night I'll be withdrawing it and taking it to the pawn shop Monday morning because I gotta pay for this car repair, so somebody make me an offer.... please! Big Grin

Bill R.
North Alabama

34" Scale 5-String
Picture of bronicabill
posted Hide Post
One-time price drop on both items...

Bill R.
North Alabama

posted Hide Post
I'll take the, S&W TALO edition 22A-1.

Thanks!

Posts: 415 | Location: Accross the Mississippi from St. Louis | Registered: February 21, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
34" Scale 5-String
Picture of bronicabill
posted Hide Post
Pistol is sold pending funds

Bill R.
North Alabama

34" Scale 5-String
Picture of bronicabill
posted Hide Post
Pistol is sold and shipped.

Final run on the Sony before I pull it and list it locally on Craigslist... Thanks!

Bill R.
North Alabama

Picture of Cobra21
posted Hide Post
quote:
A Sony "Walkman" Personal Media Player

I will take the Sony if it is still available.

Risk the consequences of honesty...

Posts: 3977 | Location: DFW, TX | Registered: December 02, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
34" Scale 5-String
Picture of bronicabill
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Cobra21:
quote:
A Sony "Walkman" Personal Media Player

I will take the Sony if it is still available.

It is still available, so I'll call it yours. E-mail inbound...

Bill R.
North Alabama