SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  Classifieds Section    WTS: 357 Sig Hollow Point Ammo
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

WTS: 357 Sig Hollow Point Ammo Login/Join 
Picture of JoseyWales2
posted
I'm trying to sell this for my neighbor who you guessed it, made the classic mistake of buying 357 sig ammo when he really wanted 357 magnum ammo.

2 boxes of Sig Sauer Elite Performance 125gr HP, 20 rds per box. Total of 40 rds.

Looking to sell local FTF initially, so I don't have to mess with shipping. Asking $30 total. In the St. Louis area.
See email in profile.

----------------------------------
"These things you say we will have, we already have."
"That's true. I ain't promising you nothing extra."

Posts: 409 | Location: Missouri | Registered: October 17, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
H.O.F.I.S
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by JoseyWales2:
I'm trying to sell this for my neighbor who you guessed it, made the classic mistake of buying 357 sig ammo when he really wanted 357 magnum ammo.

2 boxes of Sig Sauer Elite Performance 125gr HP, 20 rds per box. Total of 40 rds.

Looking to sell local FTF initially, so I don't have to mess with shipping. Asking $30 total. In the St. Louis area.
See email in profile.

I'll take it and pay shipping.

"I'm sorry, did I break your concentration"?

Posts: 1371 | Location: Above water | Registered: September 16, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of JoseyWales2
posted Hide Post
Sold pending payment.

----------------------------------
"These things you say we will have, we already have."
"That's true. I ain't promising you nothing extra."

Posts: 409 | Location: Missouri | Registered: October 17, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post