SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  Classifieds Section    P229 Barrel in 357Sig
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

P229 Barrel in 357Sig Login/Join 
posted
I messed up and bought this off Gun broker last week. Misread the add and though it say '239'.

I paid $168 with shipping... Pretty sure it's brand new came in a in factory box and looks clean ... I'll take $145, includes shipping.

Posts: 1120 | Location: Greenville, SC | Registered: January 30, 2017Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I will take it. Emails exchanged.

Posts: 6 | Location: Central PA | Registered: October 23, 2019Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Item received in as described condition... this was a flawless transaction with timely communication and fast/sound shipping/packaging. Seller/member is a very nice gentleman with whom I would do business with again without hesitation.

Thank you!

KF

Posts: 6 | Location: Central PA | Registered: October 23, 2019Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Thanks KeystoneFlyer, and right back at you!

Posts: 1120 | Location: Greenville, SC | Registered: January 30, 2017Reply With QuoteReport This Post