SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  Classifieds Section    WTT/S P365xl new IN BOX NOW with XL Grip Module reduced
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

WTT/S P365xl new IN BOX NOW with XL Grip Module reduced Login/Join 
Picture of defensivetactics2
posted
Reduced to $575 shipped.

This now comes with brand new xl frame , so you get a brand new p365xl with the smaller P365 SAS frame.

So I bought 2 brand new guns, P365 SAS and a P365xl, I put the SAS upper on my XL frame to keep. I have a brand new P365XL upper on the P365 SAS lower which I really do not need. I may just buy a XL grip mod. and keep it, but thought I would offer it here first just in case someone wants a P365xl CCO as I call it.
Would trade for something different or interesting open to just about anything. Or will sell now reduced to $600 shipped ̶f̶o̶r̶ ̶$̶6̶5̶0̶ ̶s̶h̶i̶p̶p̶e̶d̶ . Reduced to $625 shipped to your FFL who will receive from an individual. Best to contact direct at defensivetactics2@comcast.net

This message has been edited. Last edited by: defensivetactics2,

Posts: 162 | Registered: April 15, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Leatherneck
posted Hide Post
If you’re interested I’ve got a P365 upper I was looking to trade for a 365xl upper to make the same gun.

Georgia Carry MemberNRA Lifetime Member

“With no police to protect you, did you own a gun? Did your neighbor?” - The Division 2

“Everybody wants a Sig in the sheets but a Glock on the streets.” -bionic218 04-02-2014

Posts: 13372 | Location: Florida | Registered: May 07, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of sjames
posted Hide Post
If you decide to just sell the XL upper, email me a price. I’d be interested.

Posts: 2285 | Location: Central Texas | Registered: August 22, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
The issue is i have very large hands and can't use the 365 lower, that is what needs to go first, that's why I put the sas upper on my 365xl lower .

posted Hide Post
I'll offer up for trade as well for something interesting M11 / 25 or unusual firearms.

Picture of sjames
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by AWGD8:
Interested, but I can get a Brand new P365 for $567 out the door or P365XL for $660 using a website called gun genie....

It is decidedly uncouth to comment in a guy’s classified ad about pricing.

Buy it or barter via email.

Posts: 2285 | Location: Central Texas | Registered: August 22, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Also what AWGD8 has missed is that this is a hybrid, it is not a 365, sas or 365xl, I bought 2 guns to make this one. Reminds me of the old Colt CCO that was put out in the 80's I believe.

posted Hide Post
Back when the Swiss police switched from P228’s I picked up a couple from TGS. Any interest?

Posts: 2440 | Registered: June 18, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I am adding a brand new unopened that just came in the mail P365XL grip module. Same price.

posted Hide Post
I would like to buy the 365xl grip module new in bag.
Send me an email. Com45acp@aol.com

Posts: 490 | Registered: November 30, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
If the gun sells without it then I'll sell it separately.

posted Hide Post
Reduced to $625 shipped.

posted Hide Post
$600 shipped.

posted Hide Post
Reduced to $575 shipped.