SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  Classifieds Section    WTS-USGI M1 Carbine, SIG P229 no rail 357/40 pkg,P226 holsters (Black Point Tac/ High Noon),HK P7 holster
Page 1 2 3 4 5 6 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

WTS-USGI M1 Carbine, SIG P229 no rail 357/40 pkg,P226 holsters (Black Point Tac/ High Noon),HK P7 holster Login/Join 
Lead slingin'
Parrot Head
Picture of Modern Day Savage
posted Hide Post
TTT with additional pics.

Member ace009 contacted me by email and after an exchange of emails committed to buy the SIG P226 ST package on June 1st, but after subsequent repeated emails and a phone call has disappeared with no further communication...so the SIG P226 ST is available again. Sorry for the confusion and thanks to those who expressed an interest in it.

Posts: 4676 | Registered: August 21, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Sending you an e-mail with a question about the 229.

Edit: couldn't get your display e-mail to work, even substituting @ for AT. What's the trick? Everybody else gets through, so it must be me.

--------------------------
Every normal man must be tempted, at times, to spit on his hands, hoist the black flag, and begin slitting throats.
-- H L Mencken

I always prefer reality when I can figure out what it is.
-- JALLEN 10/18/18

Posts: 8794 | Location: Illinois farm country | Registered: November 15, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Lead slingin'
Parrot Head
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by newtoSig765:
Sending you an e-mail with a question about the 229.

Edit: couldn't get your display e-mail to work, even substituting @ for AT. What's the trick? Everybody else gets through, so it must be me.

Apologies for the difficulty you are having in emailing me. I edited my profile and hope that my spam-deterrent email listed is more clear now. I sent an email to your profile contact and would be happy to try and answer questions on the P229. Thanks for your interest!

posted Hide Post
Thanks, MDS. I just replied to your e-mail.

--------------------------
Every normal man must be tempted, at times, to spit on his hands, hoist the black flag, and begin slitting throats.
-- H L Mencken

I always prefer reality when I can figure out what it is.
-- JALLEN 10/18/18

Posts: 8794 | Location: Illinois farm country | Registered: November 15, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Email sent about your P226ST.

Posts: 468 | Location: Accross the Mississippi from St. Louis | Registered: February 21, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Good, bad, I'm the
guy with the gun
Picture of 45ProCarry
posted Hide Post
Email me about your Sig 226ST.

Posts: 2186 | Location: USA | Registered: May 03, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I will take the Secret Service P229 manual if still available, e-mail to follow.

Thanks,

Kurt

Posts: 155 | Location: Minnesota | Registered: July 14, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Lead slingin'
Parrot Head
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by 45ProCarry:
Email me about your Sig 226ST.

45ProCarry, per your request, I emailed you shortly after your posted interest 2 days ago but as I haven't received any reply I wasn't sure if you got it. Did you receive my email?

Lead slingin'
Parrot Head
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by bpd13:
I will take the Secret Service P229 manual if still available, e-mail to follow.

Thanks,

Kurt

It's yours and marked SPF. Reply email headed your way. Thanks! Smile

posted Hide Post
I will take the 226 per our emails and payment has been mailed.

Posts: 3083 | Location: Iowa | Registered: February 24, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Lead slingin'
Parrot Head
posted Hide Post
TTT with some new items added for the Thanksgiving weekend.

Lead slingin'
Parrot Head
posted Hide Post
Top side for Cyber Monday pricing. Smile