SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  Classifieds Section    WTS-USGI M1 Carbine, SIG P229 no rail 357/40 pkg,P226 holsters (Black Point Tac/ High Noon),HK P7 holster
Page 1 2 3 4 5 6 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

WTS-USGI M1 Carbine, SIG P229 no rail 357/40 pkg,P226 holsters (Black Point Tac/ High Noon),HK P7 holster Login/Join 
posted Hide Post
I got my Aimpoint PRO today, and want to offer a bump review for a great, honest seller. Deal with confidence!

May our caskets be made of hundred-year oak, and may we plant those trees tomorrow.

Posts: 658 | Location: Idawahio | Registered: January 03, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Lead slingin'
Parrot Head
Picture of Modern Day Savage
posted Hide Post
Revolution 37 thanks for the prompt payment and good comms! I appreciate the smooth transaction!

Posts: 4669 | Registered: August 21, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of got2hav1
posted Hide Post
SIG P229 DAK Nills wood grips-$135 shipped

I'll take these. Smile Follow up with email for payment instructions. Thanks.

JEREMIAH 33:3

Posts: 2223 | Registered: March 14, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I'll take the Colt M4A1. Email sent. Smile

Posts: 147 | Location: PNW | Registered: April 30, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of throwingdown
posted Hide Post
Not familiar with night vision. You mention the intensifier tube has 16 hours on it. How many hours are average for a tube and what do they run to replace them.

Posts: 423 | Registered: April 24, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Lead slingin'
Parrot Head
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Tacoma213:

It's yours. Smile Email replied to.

Lead slingin'
Parrot Head
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by throwingdown:
Not familiar with night vision. You mention the intensifier tube has 16 hours on it. How many hours are average for a tube and what do they run to replace them.

I haven't come across a specific number of hours that my tube was rated for. There is no mention of it in it either the owner's manual or the spec sheet. I've read of ballpark estimates of 12,000-15,000 hours, but that can vary greatly depending on how the NV have been treated. Sharp impacts or prolonged exposure to bright light can damage or destroy a tube. This unit has a bright light cut-off feature but, just as with the mechanical safety of a gun, I would rather not "test" it if not needed and just prefer not to expose the unit to bright light.

I really don't know about the price to replace a tube.

Thanks for your question. Smile

Picture of bare bones
posted Hide Post
If the Nills for the 229 falls through; I'll take them.

"Only the Dead Have Seen an End to War" Plato.

Posts: 1131 | Location: South Rome, Illinois | Registered: December 12, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Lead slingin'
Parrot Head
posted Hide Post
Got2hav1 thanks for the prompt payment and smooth transaction! I'm sorry to hear that the color of the grips don't suit your tastes, but I hope you are able to find a new home for them quickly.

Lead slingin'
Parrot Head
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Tacoma213:

Tacoma213, it has been 17 days since you posted that you wanted the Colt and 6 days since your last email indicating that you would send payment by Priority mail. No payment has been received and communication from you has been infrequent and incomplete. My repeated requests for the name of your FFL have gone unanswered.

While I appreciate your interest in the Colt it is apparent that you are either unable or unwilling to fulfill your part of the transaction, and as I may have well missed a sale from previous interest, and as no money or merchandise has been exchanged, I'm going to move forward and re-list the gun.

Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays!

Folks the Colt is once again available.

Picture of LZ_226
posted Hide Post
I'll take this

"PVS-7B GEN III 64 lp/mm high resolution night vision $1400 + actual shipping." per our e-mail conversations.

Payment inbound.

LZ_226

Posts: 998 | Location: Dallas, Texas | Registered: July 21, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Lead slingin'
Parrot Head
posted Hide Post
LZ_226 they are yours! Thanks. SPF.

Lead slingin'
Parrot Head
posted Hide Post
LZ_226, thanks so much for your extra efforts in getting payment out so quickly and for your great communication throughout the deal. Folks, the deal went smoothly and superbly, deal with LZ_226 in confidence! Sounds like he is a nice guy with one heck of a great family too! Smile

Flying Sergeant
posted Hide Post
Is the jacket still available?

Posts: 1269 | Location: Waukesha,WI | Registered: December 19, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Would the Sig Pro hammer box assembly still be available? And I imagine shipping to Canada would cost a bit more? thanks Del

Posts: 27 | Location: Grande Prairie, Alberta, Canada | Registered: February 01, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Lead slingin'
Parrot Head
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by pwelch001:
Is the jacket still available?

Yes.

Lead slingin'
Parrot Head
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by del3840:
Would the Sig Pro hammer box assembly still be available? And I imagine shipping to Canada would cost a bit more? thanks Del

Yes it is still available. I've never shipped anything to Canada and really don't what the costs would be. My main concern would be the legality of shipping gun parts to Canada. If it can be done legally then I'd be happy to do it.

posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Modern Day Savage:
quote:
Originally posted by del3840:

Yes it is still available. I've never shipped anything to Canada and really don't what the costs would be. My main concern would be the legality of shipping gun parts to Canada. If it can be done legally then I'd be happy to do it.

I had bought one on here before,they just listed it as parts, My postal code for shipping is T8V 6E6 Grande Prairie Alberta...If you have any concerns just use your mother-in-law"s for return address!! LOL!

Posts: 27 | Location: Grande Prairie, Alberta, Canada | Registered: February 01, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Hello, just wondering if we were going to do this?

Lead slingin'
Parrot Head
posted Hide Post
del3840, I sent you an email a couple weeks ago with some info. When I hadn't heard back I assumed you weren't interested.

I'll send another email to your profile contact. If you don't receive it we might be having some sort of email conflict so please email me.

I appreciate your interest in the item! Smile