SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  Classifieds Section    WTS-USGI M1 Carbine, SIG P229 no rail 357/40 pkg,P226 holsters (Black Point Tac/ High Noon),HK P7 holster
Page 1 2 3 4 5 6 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

WTS-USGI M1 Carbine, SIG P229 no rail 357/40 pkg,P226 holsters (Black Point Tac/ High Noon),HK P7 holster Login/Join 
Picture of WT2
posted Hide Post
I'll take the 556 pistol, email sent from kscats2005@yahoo.com.

Edit: my email was returned, I'm not sure what caused it. Could you send to the one listed above to get started?

Posts: 125 | Registered: October 01, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Lead slingin'
Parrot Head
Picture of Modern Day Savage
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by WT2:
I'll take the 556 pistol, email sent from kscats2005@yahoo.com.

Perfect timing! I just did a quick cleaning of the P556 and, as expected, the finish cleaned up perfectly. I was just about to take new pics of it when I noticed your post. I'm not able to get to my email at the moment but will reply this evening. P556 SPF.

Posts: 4675 | Registered: August 21, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I am interested in the 226R German; I did not see anything about prices being firm; if you are open to some negotiation, please contact me via the email on my profile at your leisure.

Thanks

Posts: 213 | Location: North Texas (DFW) | Registered: July 08, 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of WT2
posted Hide Post
Received the P556 today and had to visit the range. It shot as well as it looks, thanks for the clean up and it was wonderful doing business with you.

Posts: 125 | Registered: October 01, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Lead slingin'
Parrot Head
posted Hide Post
WT2 I'm glad to hear you are happy with the gun! Thanks for the extra effort you made in getting payment here and for the smooth transaction! Smile

Picture of urbanwarrior238
posted Hide Post
Is the Trooper still available?

'I am the danger'...Hiesenberg
NRA Certified Pistol Instructor
NRA Life Member

Posts: 904 | Location: Counting the days until my Parole from Kalifornia | Registered: March 02, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Novice Elk Harvester
Picture of ronnied316
posted Hide Post
Email sent reqarding the P7.

"SUCCESS only comes before WORK in the dictionary"

Posts: 404 | Location: Kitsap Peninsula, WA | Registered: July 10, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Lead slingin'
Parrot Head
posted Hide Post
^^^ No Joy on your email so I took the liberty of sending one to your profile contact. Please let me know if you have any questions and thanks for your interest!

posted Hide Post
German 226 still available?

I'd rather be hated for who I am than loved for who I'm not.

Posts: 2471 | Location: The armpit of Ohio | Registered: August 18, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Lead slingin'
Parrot Head
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by joatmonv:
German 226 still available?

Yes it is.

Picture of D4Heavy
posted Hide Post
I sent you an email but, are the PVS-7B GEN III 64 lp/mm high resolution night vision still available?

Posts: 290 | Registered: December 23, 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Novice Elk Harvester
Picture of ronnied316
posted Hide Post
Just wanted to post a thank you to Modern Day Savage on a spectacular transaction from beginning to end. I finally picked up my P7 this afternoon, after being in California purgatory, and I couldn't be happier. It looks better in person, and is nicer than was described. Range report coming on Wednesday! Thank you again to Modern Day Savage, and if anyone is thinking about purchasing from him, know that you'll be dealing with a class act.

Best regards,

Ron

"SUCCESS only comes before WORK in the dictionary"

Posts: 404 | Location: Kitsap Peninsula, WA | Registered: July 10, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Lead slingin'
Parrot Head
posted Hide Post
Ron, from start to finish, it was a true pleasure to deal with you sir! I greatly appreciate your prompt payment and comms, and how easy it was to work with you. Folks, don't hesitate to do business with ronnied316.

Considering the integrity that defines the way business is conducted in the SF classifieds it really shouldn't come as a surprise that there are so many successful and smooth transactions...and yet, when considering how some transactions go on other forums or venues, it is still refreshing and confidence inspiring.

For all who have purchased from me in past ads, or in this current one, a deep and heartfelt THANK YOU! Your integrity, both in and out of the Classifieds, really makes this forum special!

Lead slingin'
Parrot Head
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by D4Heavy:
I sent you an email but, are the PVS-7B GEN III 64 lp/mm high resolution night vision still available?

Yes it is. I replied to your email a couple days ago, but as I havent heard back I'm not sure if the email when through, so I've taken the liberty of sending a second email to the same address you sent it from and I've CC'd it to your profile contact as well.

If you have any questions, fire away!

posted Hide Post
Email sent on Aimpoint

Posts: 411 | Registered: July 01, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Lead slingin'
Parrot Head
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by WVsigP228:
Email sent on Aimpoint

And back at ya! Smile

posted Hide Post
Email sent on 226R German.

Posts: 133 | Location: Placer County CA | Registered: January 17, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Lead slingin'
Parrot Head
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Trendar5:
Email sent on 226R German.

Email replied to. Thanks for your interest!

posted Hide Post
I'll take the Aimpoint PRO.

Email to follow.

May our caskets be made of hundred-year oak, and may we plant those trees tomorrow.

Posts: 658 | Location: Idawahio | Registered: January 03, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
IS the P226 German gone? I saw SPF but didn't see confirmation that it was sold elsewhere.

Posts: 213 | Location: North Texas (DFW) | Registered: July 08, 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post