SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  Classifieds Section    WTB 220R carry or Equiniox
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

WTB 220R carry or Equiniox Login/Join 
Semper Fidelis Marines
posted
looking to buy a 220 R carry, SS or nitron, NS preferable. I am in the DFW area but will pay shipping to my FFL. reply here please. May have Marlin model 60 Stainless with walnut stock, in exec condition as a partial trade if interested.
thanks !

This message has been edited. Last edited by: golddot,

thanks, shawn
Semper Fi,
---->>> EXCUSE TYPOS<<<---

Posts: 2717 | Location: TEXAS! | Registered: February 15, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Semper Fidelis Marines
posted Hide Post
I am.really looking for the compact carry model at this time

thanks, shawn
Semper Fi,

Posts: 2717 | Location: TEXAS! | Registered: February 15, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Semper Paratus
Picture of sj4550
posted Hide Post
golddot,

This won't meet your rail requirement, but if you would like to go "Old School" I have a nice P245 package (excellent condition):
1998 P245, two 6 round magazines, Original case, lock and manual, one additional 6 round mag, one 8 round mag with X-Grip adapter, and a TT gunleather Slim IWB $700.00

we can talk about the Marlin 60.

Local if you would like to see it.

my email is in profile

This message has been edited. Last edited by: sj4550,

Posts: 244 | Location: Ovilla, TX | Registered: May 03, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Semper Fidelis Marines
posted Hide Post
Sorry fellas ,not sure why E Mail is not showing up
golddot<@)hotmail.com
Remove the <Wink

thanks, shawn
Semper Fi,

Thermonuclear Vulcan
Picture of Zebulon
posted Hide Post
So what the OP really wants is a 220R Carry Compact......Zebulon

Posts: 2735 | Location: Central North Carolina | Registered: November 19, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Semper Fidelis Marines
posted Hide Post
thanks fellas, Zebulon is correct, the compact 220R or possibly a 220r Equinox

thanks, shawn
Semper Fi,

posted Hide Post
Sent you an email a few days ago, haven’t heard anything back.

Thanks!

Posts: 117 | Registered: February 18, 2016Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Semper Fidelis Marines
posted Hide Post
FlGorilla18, I'm not sure why I got everyone else's emails but did not see anything from you you may try to resend it or just posted here

thanks, shawn
Semper Fi,

posted Hide Post
Sent you another email, if you don’t get it please shoot me an email, email address in my profile.

Thanks!

Posts: 117 | Registered: February 18, 2016Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Semper Fidelis Marines
posted Hide Post
replied today

thanks, shawn
Semper Fi,

Picture of Cobra21
posted Hide Post
goldie, I'm in DFW and may (possibly) have what you are looking for. I just don't know if I want to part with it.

I have a Robert Burke tuned TT P220R Carry with Tru-Glo TFX and aluminum grips. I'm invested in it financially and emotionally...don't make me an offer I can't refuse!

Not sure if you have familiarity with the Carry model, but if you ever want to shoot it, I shoot at Defender in FtW weekly. You're welcome to run a box thru it if you like. It does not get much work (loaded with SD ammo in the nightstand) and would probably appreciate making it out in the light of day.

Risk the consequences of honesty...

Posts: 4393 | Location: DFW, TX | Registered: December 02, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Membership has its privileges
Picture of P-220
posted Hide Post
E-mail sent

Niech Zyje P-220

Steve

Posts: 35437 | Location: 45174 | Registered: December 09, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post