Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

SOLD Login/Join 
Picture of TEN-RINGER
posted
SELLING A BRAND NEW SPRINGFIELD MIL-SPEC 1911 IN 45ACP. ONLY TAKEN OUT OF THE BOX FOR THE PICTURE. VERY CURRENT PRODUCTION WITH NON-ILS MAINSPRING HOUSING. NATURALLY, IT HASN'T BEEN REGISTERED WITH SA SO YOU CAN TAKE ADVANTAGE OF THE PROMOTION THEY'RE CURRENTLY OFFERING.

SOLD

This message has been edited. Last edited by: TEN-RINGER,

WHEN INJUSTICE BECOMES LAW, RESISTANCE BECOMES DUTY.

-THOMAS JEFFERSON

Posts: 339 | Location: Tuscaloosa, AL | Registered: March 08, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Damn it, I hate you right now! If I hadn't just bought a damn Tavor I would be all over this. If you still have it in a week email me please.

For ME:
DA/SA= Sig 9mm
Striker fired= Glock 9mm
If it's a .45= 1911
Suppressed= HK in .45
I like anything in 10mm

Posts: 1248 | Location: VA | Registered: July 29, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of TEN-RINGER
posted Hide Post
Will do, zdog16, thanks!

-THOMAS JEFFERSON

Posts: 339 | Location: Tuscaloosa, AL | Registered: March 08, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of TEN-RINGER
posted Hide Post
Bump

-THOMAS JEFFERSON

Picture of TEN-RINGER
posted Hide Post
Bump

-THOMAS JEFFERSON

Picture of OMCHamlin
posted Hide Post
So I just picked one of these up (also used), but I had to go to the trouble of changing my own main spring housing out to get rid of the lock system, glad to hear they are shipping in proper configuration now.
Anyhow, I must say, these are just some top notch pistols, and should be considered at or near the top of the heap for Mil-Spec 1911s, mine is flawless in accuracy, feeding and trigger pull (~5 lbs)
You'll sell this quickly!

Posts: 130 | Registered: September 27, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of TEN-RINGER
posted Hide Post
bump

-THOMAS JEFFERSON

Picture of TEN-RINGER
posted Hide Post
bump it up

-THOMAS JEFFERSON

Be Well and Keep Your Rifle Clean
Picture of mrmn50
posted Hide Post
Don't forget to email zdog16 Wink

"..AGAINST ALL ENEMIES, FOREIGN AND DOMESTIC,...SO HELP ME GOD."

Posts: 20501 | Location: Czechtown,Minnesota | Registered: October 17, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Partial dichotomy
Picture of 6guns
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by mrmn50:

Big Grin

Posts: 33139 | Location: NW Indiana | Registered: November 22, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I just picked one up, great gun at a great price. Why isn't this one gone by now?!!

Posts: 142 | Location: Greater Chicagoland | Registered: February 04, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of TEN-RINGER
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by mrmn50:

already done

-THOMAS JEFFERSON

posted Hide Post
Mine as discussed.

Posts: 366 | Location: Louisiana | Registered: January 28, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post