SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  Classifieds Section    No longer looking "Vintage" Gloss Blue or Black Scope
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

No longer looking "Vintage" Gloss Blue or Black Scope Login/Join 
posted
Hi All,

I'm looking for a period similar scope to put on a 1963-64 Ruger 10/22, and thought someone here might have one laying around they would like to sell.

I'd like something compact and prefer a 1" tube. Weaver, Burris, or Leupold are all brands I'm interested in, but let me know if you have something else.

I'm open on power, but a 4x would be perfect, and a 2-7x or 3-9x is fine too.

Really want it to be gloss blue or black, and if you have the rings for it too that would be great.

Thanks,

Don

This message has been edited. Last edited by: ubelongoutside,

Si Quaeris Peninsulam Amoenam Circumspice

Posts: 935 | Location: Ypsilanti, MI | Registered: August 03, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I have an old leupold 3-9x40 vari-x 2 with a 1" tube. I forget what year, I believe it's early 70s. I can double check. It was sent to Leupold a few months ago for a check up. I have the service ticket, indicating what was replaced or changed. It's gloss black, but shows 40 years of minor wear.

Posts: 964 | Registered: October 05, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by lopezp:
I have an old leupold 3-9x40 vari-x 2 with a 1" tube. I forget what year, I believe it's early 70s. I can double check. It was sent to Leupold a few months ago for a check up. I have the service ticket, indicating what was replaced or changed. It's gloss black, but shows 40 years of minor wear.

lopezp you have mail.

Si Quaeris Peninsulam Amoenam Circumspice

Posts: 935 | Location: Ypsilanti, MI | Registered: August 03, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post