SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  Classifieds Section    WTS Wilson Combat 9mm 1911 Magazines
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

WTS Wilson Combat 9mm 1911 Magazines Login/Join 
posted
I have:
-6 10 round full size (4 Blued 2 stainless);
-6 9 rounders fit commander size, and Dan Wesson ECO and Valkyrie size pistols (all stainless)
-7 8 rounders fit same as the 9 rounders (all stainless)
maybe 100 rounds thru each one probably less.
$20 each plus UPS standard shipping
email me at sjsinatro@comcast.net if interested

Posts: 165 | Registered: August 09, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Hoping for better pharmaceuticals
Picture of AZSigs
posted Hide Post
I will take the (6) 10 round full size (4 Blued 2 stainless) 9mm 1911 magazines. Email inbound.

Getting shot is no achievement. Hitting your enemy is.

Posts: 7992 | Location: Phoenix, Arizona | Registered: April 02, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I will take the 4 remaining wilson 8 round mags. Also sent an email.

Posts: 24 | Location: East Texas | Registered: September 29, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
No response to email, withdraw offer.

Posts: 24 | Location: East Texas | Registered: September 29, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Any officer size magazines?

Posts: 25 | Registered: September 15, 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Not really from Vienna
Picture of arfmel
posted Hide Post
Don't Commanders use the same length mag as the Government Model type? My Colts do.

Posts: 20890 | Location: Young American Teen Club | Registered: January 30, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Hoping for better pharmaceuticals
Picture of AZSigs
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by arfmel:
Don't Commanders use the same length mag as the Government Model type? My Colts do.

Full size mags may be used with a Govt, Commander and Officer's model 1911 gun. The Officer's model magazines are too short for the Commander or Govt models.

Getting shot is no achievement. Hitting your enemy is.

Posts: 7992 | Location: Phoenix, Arizona | Registered: April 02, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Not really from Vienna
Picture of arfmel
posted Hide Post
That's what I was thinking. The Colt Commander and Government Model use the same magazine length.

Posts: 20890 | Location: Young American Teen Club | Registered: January 30, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post