SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  Classifieds Section    Sold...Thank you!!
Page 1 2 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Sold...Thank you!! Login/Join 
Picture of 25birdman
posted
THANK YOU EVERYONE!!!

This message has been edited. Last edited by: 25birdman,

"We sleep safely in our beds because rough men stand ready in the night to visit violence on those who would do us harm."---George Orwell

Posts: 535 | Location: NM | Registered: July 12, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I'll take the Hera stock and grip; email sent.

Posts: 120 | Location: Tampa Bay | Registered: February 23, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I'll take the tan colored HK pistol case.

Posts: 39 | Location: KDTO...NTX | Registered: October 03, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by dfwglockguy:
I'll take the tan colored HK pistol case.

I sent you an email, but it was returned...

Posts: 39 | Location: KDTO...NTX | Registered: October 03, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Hoping for better pharmaceuticals
Picture of AZSigs
posted Hide Post
7. Factory HK 15 round P30L/P30/VP9 magazines. They are in good to excellent condition. $150 shipped for all 6 mags

I'll take them.

Email inbound.

Getting shot is no achievement. Hitting your enemy is.

Posts: 7965 | Location: Phoenix, Arizona | Registered: April 02, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of PGT
posted Hide Post
I'll take the ODG case

Posts: 1077 | Location: Leesburg VA | Registered: December 21, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of 25birdman
posted Hide Post
I've replied to everyones email.

"We sleep safely in our beds because rough men stand ready in the night to visit violence on those who would do us harm."---George Orwell

Posts: 535 | Location: NM | Registered: July 12, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Interested in Benchmades - sent email

Posts: 237 | Location: Kentucky | Registered: March 11, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of 25birdman
posted Hide Post
Dfwglockguy.....I sent you an email....the tan case is sold pending funds to you.

Hoping for better pharmaceuticals
Picture of AZSigs
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by AZSigs:
7. Factory HK 15 round P30L/P30/VP9 magazines. They are in good to excellent condition. $150 shipped for all 6 mags

I'll take them.

Email inbound.

Received them. Thanks very much.

Getting shot is no achievement. Hitting your enemy is.

Posts: 7965 | Location: Phoenix, Arizona | Registered: April 02, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
more info on the second benchmade please (reg blade)

Posts: 313 | Location: Cajun Country, Sportsman Paradise  | Registered: March 19, 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of 25birdman
posted Hide Post
It's a benchmade triage 915 with glass breaker and safety hook in addition to the 3.5 inch sheepsfoot blade.

Picture of dusty3030
posted Hide Post
quote:
4. Factory new HK complete USP45 Tactical/Expert recoil spring guide rod. $50 shipped.

I'll take this.

Straight shootin!
dusty

Posts: 3030 | Location: Memphis, mf'n, TN | Registered: August 13, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I'll take your Benchmade 915

Posts: 439 | Registered: September 21, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
5. Factory new HK complete USP 45 Compact recoil spring guide rod. $50 shipped.

I'll take this. Email sent.

Posts: 1258 | Location: Florida | Registered: August 08, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I got the benchmade 915 today.
It looks absolutely brand new.
I would not hesitate buying from 25birdman anytime and would highly recommend him.
It's people like 25birdman that gives the sigforum a great name.

Posts: 439 | Registered: September 21, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Benderx4
posted Hide Post
Do you have additional info on the serrated blade Benchmade? Thx

Posts: 94 | Location: Central Florida | Registered: July 27, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of 25birdman
posted Hide Post
I believe it is a Benchmade Barrage. It has a tanto blade made from 154CM. It's an assisted opening knife and it has "Osborne" on the blade. The handle is made from Valox.

Picture of Benderx4
posted Hide Post
I'll take the Benchmade 580 Barrage. Thank you.

Posts: 94 | Location: Central Florida | Registered: July 27, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
The tan HK pistol case was delivered Monday. It looks like it is new. 25birdman made this a quick and easy deal, buy with confidence.