SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  Classifieds Section    Please delete
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Please delete Login/Join 
posted
I am wanting to buy a sig MPX Pistol. Willing to pay around 1,000 to 1,100 shipped to my FFL. I will send a Money order or CC. Used is obviously ok as long as in good shape. May be willing to pay more depending on extras.

I have references from SF as I know I am new.

Email me at Blown1971 (at) gmail.com

My name is Chris and I live in Ohio. I can do a pick up if you are local.

This message has been edited. Last edited by: Blown_Chevelle1971,

Posts: 41 | Location: Ashland Ohio | Registered: December 30, 2016Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Be Well and Keep Your Rifle Clean
Picture of mrmn50
posted Hide Post
Gen 1 or Gen 2 ?

"..AGAINST ALL ENEMIES, FOREIGN AND DOMESTIC,...SO HELP ME GOD."

Posts: 21359 | Location: Czechtown,Minnesota | Registered: October 17, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I am willing to consider either Gen 1 or 2.

Thank you

Posts: 41 | Location: Ashland Ohio | Registered: December 30, 2016Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of mrmn50
posted Hide Post
Thanks for getting back to me. I have decided to keep my Gen2 MPX as I am too heavily invested in mags and parts.
I do wish you well in your search, though. It is one hell of a gun.

Posts: 21359 | Location: Czechtown,Minnesota | Registered: October 17, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
No problem. If you change your mind let me know. OR let me know what you have and a asking price

posted Hide Post
Just bumping to see if there are any avaiable out there. Maybe willing to go a little higher if need be.

posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Blown_Chevelle1971:
Just bumping to see if there are any avaiable out there. Maybe willing to go a little higher if need be.

I saw this MPX pistol for sale here: http://forum.pafoa.org/showthread.php?t=343873

A little more than your willing to pay and the guy doesn't look like he's willing to ship but maybe you can convince him. I considered buying it myself but I'm still paying off some debt from a dental bill so until that's paid no new toys for me :-(

Here's another one:

https://www.ar15.com/forums/Eq...-Reduced/88-1842172/

This message has been edited. Last edited by: calugo,

Posts: 1071 | Location: USA | Registered: December 11, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Thank you. I wrote the guy from AR15 Forum and the PA one is sold.

THANK YOU for sending these to me.

posted Hide Post
quote:
Thank you. I wrote the guy from AR15 Forum and the PA one is sold.

THANK YOU for sending these to me.

You're welcome.....Sigforum has been a tremendous source of information for me so whenever I can help a fellow member out I do so.

Posts: 1071 | Location: USA | Registered: December 11, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Still have NOT bought one....If you have one I am willing to raise my offer some for a good used one with extras maybe ?

posted Hide Post
quote:
Still have NOT bought one....If you have one I am willing to raise my offer some for a good used one with extras maybe ?

There's a shop in my area that has brand new 8" MPX's for a little over 1400, I think the tag said 1429.00, couldn't quite see it clearly. Might be more than you want to pay but 1400 is a good price. They don't negotiate on new/used firearms so if you call don't bother trying and they will ship to your FFL. The name of the shop is Tanners Sports Center located in Jamison, PA. Tanners is a reputable shop and has outstanding feedback on Gunbroker so if you buy, buy with confidence.

Picture of myrottiety
posted Hide Post
Doesn't help now. But Ranier Arms had the 8" w/ Brace & Romeo for $1,499 on Monday night.

I don't need another. Wife told me to put on credit card and I didn't. I should have. I'm a dummy.

Train how you intend to Fight

Remember - Training is not sparring. Sparring is not fighting. Fighting is not combat.

Posts: 7862 | Location: Alpharetta, GA | Registered: August 04, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of mrmn50
posted Hide Post
http://sigforum.com/eve/forums...0601935/m/1710052354