SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  Classifieds Section    WTB SIG MPX 8" or 4.5" Pistol
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

WTB SIG MPX 8" or 4.5" Pistol Login/Join 
posted
I am wanting to buy a sig MPX Pistol. Willing to pay around 1,000 to 1,100 shipped to my FFL. I will send a Money order or CC. Used is obviously ok as long as in good shape. May be willing to pay more depending on extras.

I have references from SF as I know I am new.

Email me at Blown1971 (at) gmail.com

My name is Chris and I live in Ohio. I can do a pick up if you are local.

Posts: 10 | Location: Ashland Ohio | Registered: December 30, 2016Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Be Well and Keep Your Rifle Clean
Picture of mrmn50
posted Hide Post
Gen 1 or Gen 2 ?

"..AGAINST ALL ENEMIES, FOREIGN AND DOMESTIC,...SO HELP ME GOD."

Posts: 21256 | Location: Czechtown,Minnesota | Registered: October 17, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I am willing to consider either Gen 1 or 2.

Thank you

Posts: 10 | Location: Ashland Ohio | Registered: December 30, 2016Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Be Well and Keep Your Rifle Clean
Picture of mrmn50
posted Hide Post
Thanks for getting back to me. I have decided to keep my Gen2 MPX as I am too heavily invested in mags and parts.
I do wish you well in your search, though. It is one hell of a gun.

"..AGAINST ALL ENEMIES, FOREIGN AND DOMESTIC,...SO HELP ME GOD."

Posts: 21256 | Location: Czechtown,Minnesota | Registered: October 17, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
No problem. If you change your mind let me know. OR let me know what you have and a asking price