SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  Classifieds Section    WITHDRAWN: HK USP Compact 9mm Stainless
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

WITHDRAWN: HK USP Compact 9mm Stainless Login/Join 
posted
Hey All -

I have a few items for sale. I've sold multiple items here in the past but it's been several years. I also have over 300 (100 as a seller) 100% positive feedback on ebay under theatrain59. I will accept just about any form of payment that actually cashes or will do digital as long as I don't have to eat any fees Smile

I'm getting married in February and just trying to free up some cash wherever I can. I will continue to add to this post as I have more for sale. Thank you!

The beautiful HK USP Compact 9mm with a Stainless slide.

It is in EXCELLENT condition. I am the 2nd owner and it appears to me that it has never been fired. I have owned it for about 5 years and it has never left the safe. Comes with 2 magazines and the original box.

Price - $825 Shipped from my FFL to yours.

This message has been edited. Last edited by: GBUC,

Posts: 17 | Location: Tampa, FL | Registered: March 18, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Price drop bump

Posts: 17 | Location: Tampa, FL | Registered: March 18, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
One more price drop bump Smile