SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  Classifieds Section    Reduced: Wts Kifaru Intl' Spike Camp back pack with medium belt
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Reduced: Wts Kifaru Intl' Spike Camp back pack with medium belt Login/Join 
Picture of old rugged cross
posted
I have a gen 1 Kifaru Intl' back pack for sale. These are some of the best packs made and you can easily pay more than I am asking for a new Chicom product. USA produced in Colorado. These Spike camps are very hard to find and very sought after. Especially the gen 1 models. The gen 1's are black in color. My wife has one and loves it. I bought this one thinking I would use as a day pack for hunting but already have an EXO pack and they are similar enough that I don't need both and need to raise some funds. So as much as I hate to sell it I will offer it to my friends here. $260 shipped priority mail it. I can text or email a pix. Great condition.

Trades considered

Email in profile. Thanks.

This message has been edited. Last edited by: old rugged cross,

"Practice like you want to play in the game"

Posts: 12434 | Registered: September 21, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
BTT, Might consider a 22LR pistol or revolver or a midlength upper in trade.

posted Hide Post
Get a great American made backpack and hit the trail guys. You will love it. Beats going to REI and getting a cheaply made import for the same $.

posted Hide Post
Btt with a reduced price. Just a great, high quality piece of outdoor gear. Maybe the best there is.