SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  Classifieds Section    Sold Thanks All
Page 1 2 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Sold Thanks All Login/Join 
posted
sold

This message has been edited. Last edited by: roman3667,

Posts: 469 | Registered: March 13, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Was drizzling rain when I took the pics so spots likely water. Had to wipe Dark Angel down. Bought it to take pictures with a bunch of desert sand finished pistols and rifles. Get 2 and receive a Discount!!!

posted Hide Post

posted Hide Post
Going to add 3 more Protechs. First is a new in box Runt Tuxedo 4452. Ivory Micarta. Under 2 inches long and fires hard. Love these little guys. $107. Next is a new in box Newport 3452. Also Ivory Micarta Tux that is 3" and just sexy. $147. Last is a Whiskers BR 1.52 Tuxedo in Ivory Micarta. This is the one with the Magic bolster release. They're really slick and well done. No one can figure out how to open them. This is new in box and somehow I put a hairline scratch on blade and took some close ups. $185

posted Hide Post
Fire open super hard and have beautiful lines. Kind of gentlemanly and dressy. More elegant. The Hogues and Benchmades are more overbuilt workhorses and excellent for using but don't have sexiness and elegance of these slim Protechs.

posted Hide Post
Price Reductions romansatur@gmail.com PayPal address friends and family or add 3.5% for goods and services. Shipping 1-6 items $7.00

Benchmade AFO II Now $150
Hogue Tanto Now $130
Dark Angel OTF $225
Runt $100 SOLD
Newport $135
Whiskers $165

Take the risk or
lose the chance
posted Hide Post
I'll take the Runt.

PayPal on its way.

Edit: PayPal sent.

This message has been edited. Last edited by: elde,

----------------------------------------
“The further a society drifts from truth, the more it will hate those who speak it.”

Posts: 1325 | Location: RR12 | Registered: February 17, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
tracing emailed. looks like Saturday. not real far from DFW. You live in a beautiful part of Texas!!!

posted Hide Post
I’ll take the Hogue Tanto. PayPal sent.

Posts: 46 | Registered: June 03, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Thank you. Email me your shipping info. Same as paypal gmail!!!

Like a party
in your pants
Picture of armored
posted Hide Post
Payment sent-PayPal.
1-Benchmade
1- Hoque

THANKS Neighbor!

Posts: 3078 | Location: Chicago, IL, USA: | Registered: November 17, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
REMAINING:
1 AFO II. The Last One!!! 1 Newport. 1 Whiskers. 1 Dark Angel. Newport and Whiskers are slim easy in the pocket and just sleek and sexy looking. The Dark Angel is simply COOL. Out the front single action. Kind of a showy conversation piece. The Whiskers is like that too because unless you show somebody it's tough to figure out how you're opening it. LOL. The AFO II is an overbuilt tough workhorse!!!

posted Hide Post
I'll take the Newport and the Wiskers.

War Eagle!

Posts: 3 | Location: Alabama | Registered: July 08, 2017Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Remaining:
1 AFO II. 1 Dark Angel.

Take the risk or
lose the chance
posted Hide Post
Received the Runt from Roman3667. Perfect: great item, super fast shipping. Buy with confidence. Thank you sir.

----------------------------------------
“The further a society drifts from truth, the more it will hate those who speak it.”

Posts: 1325 | Location: RR12 | Registered: February 17, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Dark Angel Out the Front. Plus pictured available.

Picture of C-Dubs
posted Hide Post
If you ever come across a Protech 1704 (Don with carbon fiber and satin blade), that's the one I've been trying to track down for over a year. Everywhere I've looked shows out of stock.

“I won't be wronged. I won't be insulted. I won't be laid a-hand on. I don't do these things to other people, and I require the same from them.”

Posts: 2458 | Location: SE WI | Registered: October 07, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Let's move this Desert Tan Dark Angel. $225

Like a party
in your pants
Picture of armored
posted Hide Post
Hogue and Benchmade came today FAST S&H!
I planed to give one to my son for Christmas, I was going to keep the one I liked best, I THOUGHT it would be the Benchmade,WRONG, love the Hogue!

Posts: 3078 | Location: Chicago, IL, USA: | Registered: November 17, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
OK. Want to close this thread. $207 Shipped on Dark Angel!!!!!