SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  Classifieds Section    WTS: LNIB 9mm Sig P239 w/NS and QTR Trigger
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

WTS: LNIB 9mm Sig P239 w/NS and QTR Trigger Login/Join 
An investment in knowledge
pays the best interest
posted
For sale is a safe queen Sig P239 in 9mm, only 100 rounds fired through the pistol which was purchased 5 years ago. I'm the original owner and the pistol has never been in a holster or carried; pristine condition with no scratches or blemishes.
Pics on request.

Comes with the original case, manual and 2 mags. The pistol has the Hogue black rubber grips and the night sights are still fairly bright. The QTR trigger work was performed by Gerry Ritacco at Total Automation.

Asking price is firm: $690, which includes shipping. I will only ship to a FFL w/in Continental U.S. Sorry, no trades. Payment by certified check or USPS money order.

I'll knock $50 off the price if you live in the Baltimore/DC area and want to meet at a local FFL to trade for cash or using the above payment methods.

Thanks

This message has been edited. Last edited by: Dakor,

Posts: 1918 | Location: Mid-Atlantic | Registered: December 27, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
pays the best interest
posted Hide Post
Bump

Posts: 1918 | Location: Mid-Atlantic | Registered: December 27, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Friendly BUMP for a bargain 239. I have my 239 SAS and M11-A1 with QTR by Gerry Ritacco, incredible triggers. Superior, for me, to the SRT. Only two smiths work on my Sigs, Gerry and Robert Burke and two of the finest you'll ever talk to/do business with.

Posts: 119 | Location: Ohio | Registered: January 05, 2018Reply With QuoteReport This Post
pays the best interest
posted Hide Post
Bump

posted Hide Post
Email...

Posts: 133 | Registered: September 23, 2017Reply With QuoteReport This Post
pays the best interest
posted Hide Post
Andy,
Thanks for inquiring but the price is firm. Given the extremely low round count and great trigger job, this P239 is a bargain.