SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  Classifieds Section    WTS P320 Grip Module And Slide Catch Lever Kit
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

WTS P320 Grip Module And Slide Catch Lever Kit Login/Join 
Picture of 4MUL8R
posted
I must be getting old. I have been looking for a large grip module for P320 Compact with 15 round magazines. I thought I found one, but it turns out that the module is for the P320 Carry. So, that module is up for sale here. One black grip module, large in size, for 3.9 inch barrel slides, but 17 round magazines, second generation, with one brand new just arrived Sig slide catch lever kit. I suppose I should let it go for $35 shipped.

This message has been edited. Last edited by: 4MUL8R,

NRA Life Member

Posts: 2300 | Location: Commonwealth of Virginia | Registered: January 15, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Gen 1 or Gen 2 slide lock levers?

Bruce

Hanlon's Razor /prov./ A corollary of Finagle's Law, similar to Occam's Razor, that reads "Never attribute to malice that which can be adequately explained by stupidity."

"It is better to be considered a house cat and sit on the lap of pretty girls than to be feared as a tiger and hunted by men."- T. Takamatsu

Posts: 2291 | Location: NV | Registered: October 06, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of 4MUL8R
posted Hide Post
The grip module and slide catch lever are both Gen 2

NRA Life Member

Posts: 2300 | Location: Commonwealth of Virginia | Registered: January 15, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post