SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  Classifieds Section    WTS - P2000SK 9MM the magazines - P30 9MM threaded barrel - Price drops.
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

WTS - P2000SK 9MM the magazines - P30 9MM threaded barrel - Price drops. Login/Join 
Go ahead punk, make my day
posted
(3) HK P2000SK 9MM 10rd OEM magazines. Lightly used, no drops, chips, etc but typical HK insertion wear.

4 for $100 $120 shipped.

(4) HK P30 9MM threaded barrel. This is one done for HK Parts, a German made P30L barrel professionally cut and threaded to 13.5 x 1 LH (back before HK offered any threaded barrels for the P30). Lightly used, fired less than 200 times (half suppressed).

$ 125 Now $100 shipped to you.

Terms and conditions.

(1) Post "I'll take <item>" in this thread and then email me within 24 hours at RHINOWSO96 at Yahoo dot com. Failure to email in 24hrs or offers less than asking price are just that, offers to be considered.

(2) Payment sent in either USPS Money order or Personal Check (with appropriate hold for clearance). I can't do PayPal.

(3) Pistol will ship FFL to FFL Insured for $1000 value. All other items will ship USPS Mail (first or priority, insured only to $50 unless the buyer requests more). I can combine shipping on (2), (3), and (4) - subtract $5 each off the second and third item you want. Pistol will ship separate but if you want I can mail the extras (mags, grip panels, etc) separate for an extra fee (or with additional items)

(4) FTF sale possible for all items if you are in the Florida Panhandle.

(5) State and Federal law will be followed at all times.

Thanks for looking.

//////////
(1) P30 SOLD and SHIPPED 8/10/17

(2) HK P30 9MM 15rd OEM magazines - SOLD, 7 shipped, 5 SPF

This message has been edited. Last edited by: RHINOWSO,

I'm Rick James.

Posts: 35518 | Location: Around | Registered: July 12, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
BTT, price reductions across the board.

I'm Rick James.

Posts: 35518 | Location: Around | Registered: July 12, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of jezsuiz
posted Hide Post
I will take 2 of the p30 mags. Will send email in the morning. Thanks

Posts: 440 | Location: NE not new england | Registered: October 15, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Thanks, I'll reply to your email shortly.

There was a question about combined shipping - if you combine different items (barrel and mags) we'll knock $5 off the total but mags are $25 each regardless if you buy 2 or 10.

Thanks for looking.

I'm Rick James.

Picture of Sig Sauer Kraut
posted Hide Post
I'll take three of the P30 mags. Email sent.

Posts: 354 | Registered: January 04, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I'll take the P30.

Posts: 91 | Location: Central AZ | Registered: June 10, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
7 of the additional P30 mags SPF.

P30 SPF.

Emails on the way, thanaks all.

I'm Rick James.

posted Hide Post
Updated add, price drops.

I'm Rick James.

Picture of Sig Sauer Kraut
posted Hide Post
Got my magazines. Thanks!

Posts: 354 | Registered: January 04, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post