SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  Classifieds Section    Please Delete
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Please Delete Login/Join 
Buy high and sell "low"
Picture of archerman
posted
Please Delete

Thanks,

This message has been edited. Last edited by: archerman,

Archerman

Posts: 2147 | Location: N. Idaho | Registered: February 26, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of .38supersig
posted Hide Post
Sweet setup and a good value. Surprised it hasn't been taken. Now if only I had a 21...

My other Sig is a Steyr...

Posts: 3471 | Location: Somewhere looking for ammo that nobody has at a place I haven't been to for a pistol I couldn't live without... | Registered: December 02, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Buy high and sell "low"
Picture of archerman
posted Hide Post
Heck just buy this and then get the G-21 Razz

Thanks,

Archerman

Posts: 2147 | Location: N. Idaho | Registered: February 26, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
I Am The Walrus
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by archerman:

Thanks,

That has actually crossed my mind... Big Grin

Edmond

Posts: 9665 | Location: Central Florida | Registered: March 12, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of corey4
posted Hide Post
Is the guide rod a gen 3 or 4?

Posts: 163 | Location: Pittsburgh, PA | Registered: November 07, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Buy high and sell "low"
Picture of archerman
posted Hide Post
From what I just checked out, it is a Gen-2 - Gen-3 guide rod, the Gen-4 has the dual recoil spring and the larger spring stops about a 1/2" from the end of the guide rod.

Hopefully that helps.

Archerman

Buy high and sell "low"
Picture of archerman
posted Hide Post
A few new toys added.

Thanks,

Archerman

Buy high and sell "low"
Picture of archerman
posted Hide Post
Someone must really need all of these toys, or at least a few of them... Razz

Archerman

Picture of Nframe
posted Hide Post
You're killing me man!

good luck with the sales. Smile

Posts: 2457 | Location: mid S.C. | Registered: March 22, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Buy high and sell "low"
Picture of archerman
posted Hide Post
Come on now, it's only $$$

thanks,

Archerman

Buy high and sell "low"
Picture of archerman
posted Hide Post
One more time....

Archerman

Buy high and sell "low"
Picture of archerman
posted Hide Post
^^^

Archerman

posted Hide Post
What is the condition of the LB? And would you consider a face to face transfer in Spokane? Email me if interested.

Thanks!

Posts: 1356 | Location: Spokane, WA | Registered: June 23, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Buy high and sell "low"
Picture of archerman
posted Hide Post
Sunday bump!

Archerman

Picture of .38supersig
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by archerman:

Thanks,

Got a G-40 MOS in 10mm and converted the other G-40 MOS to .38 Super.

Extra bump anyway.

My other Sig is a Steyr...

Posts: 3471 | Location: Somewhere looking for ammo that nobody has at a place I haven't been to for a pistol I couldn't live without... | Registered: December 02, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Buy high and sell "low"
Picture of archerman
posted Hide Post
Thanks for the bump, and some new toys added.

Archerman