SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  Classifieds Section    WTS: Aimpoint CompM4 2 MOA Red Dot Sight WITH QRP2 Mount
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

WTS: Aimpoint CompM4 2 MOA Red Dot Sight WITH QRP2 Mount Login/Join 
Picture of BEAST 007
posted
FOR SALE: NEW Aimpoint CompM4 2 MOA Red Dot Sight With QRP2 Mount and Killflash. Comes With everything from the factory. $525.00 Shipped. Please, email for pictures. Payment: USPS money order, Certified check, Personal check. Thanks.

This message has been edited. Last edited by: BEAST 007,

Posts: 102 | Registered: July 16, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of BEAST 007
posted Hide Post
NEW PRICE:$550.00 SHIPPED!

Picture of BEAST 007
posted Hide Post
Pictures sent. Thanks

Picture of Sauer Kraut
posted Hide Post
Sent you an email with request for some pictures. Thank you

Posts: 509 | Location: Carolina  | Registered: December 04, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of BEAST 007
posted Hide Post
Pictures sent. Thanks

Picture of BEAST 007
posted Hide Post
FINAL PRICE REDUCTION: $525.00 SHIPPED!!!

posted Hide Post
I would also like to see the pics please. Email is in my profile.

Thank you

Posts: 601 | Registered: July 23, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of BEAST 007
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Sigfan Roy:
I would also like to see the pics please. Email is in my profile.

Thank you

Sorry, but no email in your profile.

posted Hide Post
Sorry, fixed it.

Thanks

Posts: 601 | Registered: July 23, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Lead slingin'
Parrot Head
Picture of Modern Day Savage
posted Hide Post
I'll take it. Email to follow.

Posts: 3882 | Registered: August 21, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of BEAST 007
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Modern Day Savage:

Sale pending, waiting for the email. Thanks.

Picture of BEAST 007
posted Hide Post
quote:

I did sent you two emails, but no respond. Please advise.

Lead slingin'
Parrot Head
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by BEAST 007:
quote:

Hello Beast 007. My initial email was sent to the adelphia email listed in your profile contact on 2-21-18 @ 15:53.

I did receive two emails from your roadrunner email account. In an effort to streamline comms I delayed replying to your emails until after I had mailed payment. Rather than telling buyers/sellers what I will do, I prefer to tell them what I have done.

Payment was mailed today and an email informing you of this was sent at 18:47 local (53 minutes ago), along with a request.

Any chance my emails are going to your SPAM folder? If you aren't receiving my emails please post here in this thread and we'll have to go to an alternate form of comms.

Picture of BEAST 007
posted Hide Post
quote:
quote:
quote:

Hello Beast 007. My initial email was sent to the adelphia email listed in your profile contact on 2-21-18 @ 15:53.

I did receive two emails from your roadrunner email account. In an effort to streamline comms I delayed replying to your emails until after I had mailed payment. Rather than telling buyers/sellers what I will do, I prefer to tell them what I have done.

Payment was mailed today and an email informing you of this was sent at 18:47 local (53 minutes ago), along with a request.

Any chance my emails are going to your SPAM folder? If you aren't receiving my emails please post here in this thread and we'll have to go to an alternate form of comms.

Hello and thank you for your respond. It is very strange, but I did not get any emails from you. You have my phone number please call me. Thanks. I just did sent you a different email address to try. Thanks again.

Lead slingin'
Parrot Head
posted Hide Post
quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:

Hello and thank you for your respond. It is very strange, but I did not get any emails from you. You have my phone number please call me. Thanks

I know its a little on the late side in your time zone...would you like me to call you now or would you prefer that I call tomorrow?

Picture of BEAST 007
posted Hide Post
quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:

Hello and thank you for your respond. It is very strange, but I did not get any emails from you. You have my phone number please call me. Thanks

I know its a little on the late side in your time zone...would you like me to call you now or would you prefer that I call tomorrow?

what ever is convenient for you

Lead slingin'
Parrot Head
posted Hide Post
quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:

what ever is convenient for you

I enjoyed talking with you! Smile Just sent an email to the alternate address you provided.

Picture of BEAST 007
posted Hide Post
SOLD! THANKS!