SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  Classifieds Section    SOLD: Wilson\Beretta 92g Tactical..$1450
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

SOLD: Wilson\Beretta 92g Tactical..$1450 Login/Join 
posted
Beretta\Wilson Combat 92G 9mm Pistol. Highly modified unit feature improved checkering, dehorned 92G Brigadier slide H model (heavy), enhanced slide to frame fit, cut down for flush fit with slide stainless steel match barrels with recessed crown, steel ambidextrous decocker-only levers, checkered frame with rounded trigger guard, beveled magazine well, G-10 Wilson emblem grips, lanyard loop (snag free recessed). steel guide rod and extended steel magazine catch, 4.7 inch match-grade blackened stainless barrel with recessed target crown (stamped STAINLESS) Wilson Combat action tune 3.1 lb to 3.5 lb release. Triggers are listed as SRT short reset due to the excessive trigger movement on stock Beretta units. White Trijicon front sight w/ Wilson Combat U-notch rear battlesight. Black Bruniton coating stamped Wilson Combat. WC serialized. 92G units have been highly modified to meet the needs of high round count LE tactical and match shooters. NOTE: these units have NO external safeties; they are double action first round single action subsequent. Experts favor this version for duty or “condition 2” carry: in the holster pistol is decocked and always ready for use–the first round is double-action, while the subsequent shots are single-action. Upon reholstering, simply activate the decocking lever and the pistol is again ready for quick use when you need it. These DO NOT have external safeties, this will not allow you to leave the decocker in the “down” position which “disables” the trigger; they are alway’s ready to fire. Full Wilson Combat action tune, full complete trigger work hand honed, beveled magazine wells, five Beretta mfg (Italy) 15 round magazines, Pelican fitted case with upper and lower compartments, 92G owners manual.
IDPA Stock Service Pistol approved and USPSA Production Division approved. Price includes shipping to your FFL-holder.

This message has been edited. Last edited by: bdickers,

Posts: 29 | Location: Colorado | Registered: December 18, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Price??

Posts: 890 | Location: Portsmouth, NH | Registered: October 11, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Sorry, do not see a way to edit this classified post..PRICE $1450
I have some images I'm attempting to attach~

Posts: 29 | Location: Colorado | Registered: December 18, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Beanhead
posted Hide Post
That little icon at the bottom right with a pencil eraser...that's the edit button.

Posts: 590 | Location: Wisconsin  | Registered: May 27, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
On the DL
Picture of V-Tail
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by bdickers:
I have some images I'm attempting to attach~
How To Post A Photo On SIGforum:

This example uses PhotoBucket. However, it will work the same way with just about any photo hosting site. I highly recommend using PostImage.org instead of PhotoBucket. PostImage is easier to use and faster to respond.

PC Load Letter

Posts: 14828 | Location: Central Florida (near Orlando) | Registered: January 03, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post