SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  Classifieds Section    HK P7, three magazines, OWB leather holster and accessories for sale
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

HK P7, three magazines, OWB leather holster and accessories for sale Login/Join 
If you see me running
try to keep up
Picture of mrvmax
posted
I have an HK P7 for sale, serial number 4269 which according to some innerwebs searching was made in 1979. The NDS stamp is supposed to indicate it is a former police gun from Lower Saxony (Niedersachsen).
It came with 2 magazines and I purchased one NOS magazine. It comes with the take down tools, scraper and brass cleaning rod pictured. I also have an almost new (I worn it once) RGrizzle OWB leather holster. The serial number on the box does not match the pistol, I assume since it was a former police gun and was sold after they upgraded.
This was a holy grail gun I purchased last year, fired three magazines through it, cleaned it and put it in the safe.
There are a bunch of pictures at the link below, there are two spots on the metal that have some defects and I took some close up pics so they could be seen. I do not see anything wrong with the pistol, it shot well but I am moving on to another project so I am putting it up for sale.
I am asking $1800 USPS money order for everything shipped to your FFL. I am not really looking for any trades but I would consider partial trades (like a Sig 365 SAS). I have bought and sold on the forum for a while now but due to the price if you need some references let me know. You can also see my feedback on Gunbroker (user Modern Defensive Measures). If interested you can e-mail me - mdmllc at sbcglobal.net

https://www.flickr.com/gp/mode...vemeasuresllc/zda27W

Posts: 3159 | Location: Friendswood Texas | Registered: August 24, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
On the DL
Picture of V-Tail
posted Hide Post
If your buyer does not want all three magazines, I would be interested in one.

Posts: 23777 | Registered: January 03, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
If you see me running
try to keep up
Picture of mrvmax
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by V-Tail:
If your buyer does not want all three magazines, I would be interested in one.

I’ll keep that in mind, those are pretty pricey (I paid right at $150 for that one since it was new old stock).

Posts: 3159 | Location: Friendswood Texas | Registered: August 24, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Morgan is a good dude. I dealt with him exclusively when I lived in Friendswood. Deal in confidence.

Posts: 405 | Location: Texas | Registered: June 07, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
If you see me running
try to keep up
Picture of mrvmax
posted Hide Post
One and only price drop, $1700 shipped CONUS to your FFL

Picture of Poppy6x
posted Hide Post
I would be interested in the holster.

Sigs
HKs
S&Ws
Rugers
Steyrs
1911s

Posts: 133 | Location: St. Louis, MO | Registered: June 15, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
If you see me running
try to keep up
Picture of mrvmax
posted Hide Post
If anyone wants the pistol without the holster I’ll adjust the price to reflect that.