SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  Classifieds Section    WTS: 2015 13" Retina Macbook Pro 8GB/128 SSD
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

WTS: 2015 13" Retina Macbook Pro 8GB/128 SSD Login/Join 
posted
I purchased this MacBook Pro brand new in 2015. It is cosmetically flawless, currently running macOS High Sierra (latest OS) on a daily basis.

Asking $800 shipped, I'll eat the cost of insured shipping to your address. Includes original box and charger as well. I'll happily furnish pictures or anything else at your request.

Tech specs are below, Please contact me at the e-mail address on my profile if interested.

Overview
Originally released March 2015
13.3-inch (diagonal) Retina display; 2560-by-1600 resolution at 227 pixels per inch
8GB of 1866MHz LPDDR3 onboard memory
128GB PCIe-based flash storage 1
720p FaceTime HD camera
Intel Iris Graphics 6100

Posts: 60 | Location: South Carolina | Registered: February 09, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
On the DL
Picture of V-Tail
posted Hide Post
Question on this: Earlier MBP models were user-upgradeable, in terms of RAM and hard drive (or SSD).

Later models were not; the configuration was set at the time of manufacture.

Which is this? Is it user-upgradeable?

A mind is a terrible thing.

Posts: 16269 | Location: Central Florida (near Orlando) | Registered: January 03, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I think the last of the user up-gradable models were released ~2012 or so. This is definitely not one of those.

Posts: 60 | Location: South Carolina | Registered: February 09, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
On the DL
Picture of V-Tail
posted Hide Post
OK, thanks. I might be able to squeeze by with 8 GB RAM (I would prefer 16), but 128 G SSD definitely won't meet my needs, since I'm stuck needing Windows for QuickBooks, so I use VMware for a virtual machine. The Windows "disk" needs a fair amount of HD space.

Your MBP looks like a really good deal for anybody who can work with a 128 G drive.

A mind is a terrible thing.

Posts: 16269 | Location: Central Florida (near Orlando) | Registered: January 03, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Weekend bump.

Picture of henryaz
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by V-Tail:
Question on this: Earlier MBP models were user-upgradeable, in terms of RAM and hard drive (or SSD).

The RAM is soldered, and not upgradeable. The SSD can be upgraded. Purchase from OWC. Instructions here.

Posts: 7206 | Location: South Congress AZ | Registered: May 27, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post