SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  Classifieds Section    WTB P229 stainless elite 9mm
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

WTB P229 stainless elite 9mm Login/Join 
posted
WTB P229 stainless elite 9mm in excellent condition (SSE model only). If you have one that you could part with let me know.

Best regards,
Jerry

Posts: 559 | Location: Pensacola FL | Registered: February 16, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Oriental Redneck
Picture of 12131
posted Hide Post

Posts: 17162 | Location: TEXAS | Registered: September 04, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Thanks much. Unfortunately that's a 40sw.

Still looking

Posts: 559 | Location: Pensacola FL | Registered: February 16, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Oriental Redneck
Picture of 12131
posted Hide Post
Oops, sorry. Missed that important little detail. Good luck with your search.

Posts: 17162 | Location: TEXAS | Registered: September 04, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
No problem brother thanks for trying to help. Still looking

Picture of Poppy6x
posted Hide Post
Email sent regarding my 9mm P229 Stainless Elite in LNIB condition.

Sigs
HKs
S&Ws
Rugers
Steyrs
1911s

Posts: 97 | Location: St. Louis, MO | Registered: June 15, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Thanks much for the heads-up Poppy! I have the ASE model (yours looks awesome bye the way)! Good luck on your sale.

Still looking for the SSE version if anyone has a lead.

Picture of GrandPotter
posted Hide Post
I have the exact gun you are looking for. Email me and we can talk turkey. Smiling.

Female Steel Target Shooter.

I believe ALL women should Conceal Carry.

Posts: 4504 | Location: Where Dreams Come True, South Carolina | Registered: January 18, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Email sent .. hopefully you got it.

posted Hide Post
PM sent

Posts: 1 | Registered: January 01, 2019Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Deal in the works with psygars! Welcome to the forum psygars it's been a pleasure corresponding with you!

posted Hide Post
Psygars was great to deal with! I'm glad he decided to join the sigforum! Every aspect of the deal was transparent and went flawlessly.

What an awesome P229! Thanks much, I look forward to seeing you on the board in the future.