SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  Classifieds Section    Wilson Combat EDC X-9--SOLD
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Wilson Combat EDC X-9--SOLD Login/Join 
The loudest one in the room is the weakest one in the room
Picture of Rigby470
posted
I am selling my beloved Wilson Combat EDC X9. I've shot about 1000 rounds through it. It is by far the best shooting pistol I've ever owned. The only--and I mean only--reason I'm selling it is because I need to pay for a new rifle and can't keep both. This will come with five 15-round mags, a leather Wilson Combat holster, and a leather mag pouch. Also comes with Wilson Combat bag as seen in the picture. These are $3000 new and I'm pricing this to move quickly. Asking $1675 shipped. Money order, personal check, or PP f&f accepted. Make sure your FFL will receive from an individual. Let me know your questions. Email in profile.

I would put the overall condition at 90+. There is a small scuff on the front strap and some wear around the trigger seen in the pictures. But that is all I can see.

This message has been edited. Last edited by: Rigby470,

========================

NRA Basic Pistol Instructor
NRA Home Firearm Safety Instructor
NRA Range Officer
NRA Life Member

Arkansas Concealed Carry Instructor #13-943

Posts: 1000 | Location: Arkansas | Registered: March 16, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Rigby470
posted Hide Post
Price lowered to $1675 because while IMO this is in 90% condition, it isn't in perfect NIB condition. Again, the only condition issues I've been able to see is the small scuff on the right side of the grip, and some minor wear around the trigger from being shot. Also added another payment option.

========================

NRA Range Officer
NRA Life Member

Posts: 1000 | Location: Arkansas | Registered: March 16, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I’ll take it if it’s still available. Pm to follow shortly.

Posts: 26 | Location: Bucks County, PA | Registered: October 03, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Rigby470
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by JTQ911:
I’ll take it if it’s still available. Pm to follow shortly.

OK, no PM feature here. Send me an email to the address in my profile. Thx!

========================

NRA Range Officer
NRA Life Member

Picture of SIGfourme
posted Hide Post
Dang
I would buy it at that price!

Posts: 1381 | Location: Southeast CT | Registered: January 18, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I’ll take it if sale falls through.

My friends are my estate.

Posts: 633 | Registered: September 13, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Boy, I really should have looked through the threads this morning. Third in line,I guess. You know I'm good for it... Wink

Posts: 2901 | Location: Iowa | Registered: February 24, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post