SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  Classifieds Section    Wtt Sig 226 German for Sig 226 with Rail 9mm
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Wtt Sig 226 German for Sig 226 with Rail 9mm Login/Join 
posted
I have a German Sig 226 9mm excellent cond want to trade for Sig 226 9mm with rail I am kinda hesitant it German Sig but want to update mine doesnt have a rail I think I have the old school grips too it will come with updated grips as well. If anyone wants to trade lmk will get pics up today I wouldnt trade but I got a bunch of Night courses coming up so would like to mount laser light option.

Posts: 101 | Location: PA | Registered: October 04, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Jailer252
posted Hide Post
I am selling a 226R on another forum. If you sell yours mine is available. Moving to a 320.

Glock/Sigarms/Colt M16/Ruger AC556/M&P Armorer

Posts: 544 | Location: CT | Registered: January 03, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
34" Scale 5-String
Picture of bronicabill
posted Hide Post
I have one I’ll trade, but need to see good pics of yours first.

Mine has brand new Hogue Piranha blk/gry G10s and brand new night sights.

My email is in my profile.

Bill R.
North Alabama

Posts: 3469 | Location: Madison, AL | Registered: December 06, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post