SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  Classifieds Section    WTS: Nightforce SHV 4-14x50F1 MOAR, P320 FS 9mm, Aadland scope caps for SHV 4-14x50, P320 45ACP small grips, VLTOR QD light mount, P226-22LR barrel
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

WTS: Nightforce SHV 4-14x50F1 MOAR, P320 FS 9mm, Aadland scope caps for SHV 4-14x50, P320 45ACP small grips, VLTOR QD light mount, P226-22LR barrel Login/Join 
Middle children
of history
Picture of Brett B
posted
Please contact me at the email address in my profile if you are interested in any items. Discreet Paypal or money order accepted.

Nightforce SHV 4-14x50 F1 w/MOAR illuminated reticle. $850 + shipping/insurance of your choice. This is model C556 which is first focal plane and sells for $1250 new. Used in very good condition, it lived on my Sako 85 for 150 rounds and always tracked dead on. I sold off that rifle so don't need this scope anymore. The glass is perfect without a single blemish as it always wore the Aadland scope caps I'm selling below. No ring marks, but there is one minor small scratch on top of the scope tube just behind the objective bell. It's shown in the 3rd picture below. There are also some brass marks on the underside of the windage knob from where the ejected brass would occasionally hit it (shown in pic #5). I believe these can be cleaned off but I haven't attempted to yet. Ships in original box with all original papers and items shown.

Aadland scope caps for Nightforce SHV 4-14x50, $50 shipped.

Selling my P320 Full Size in 9mm for $420 shipped to your FFL. It has 750 rounds through it and is in very good shape. The factory trigger upgrade has been performed and it comes with the large size grip module. This was originally a TACOPS model but it shot very low with the TFO front sight so it now wears #8 Siglight night sights front and rear. Includes two 17-round mags, original box and papers. Selling it because I have too many guns and just rarely shoot this one. Lots of pictures below to accurately show the condition.

Sold.Grayguns PELT2 P320 trigger, curved face, $60 shipped. Brand new and never used, comes with all of the original items and paperwork. This is the version that is compliant with the factory upgraded trigger.

Sold. P320 Compact grip for 9mm/.40 in medium size, $25 shipped. Brand new condition, was the original grip that came on the gun and was immediately replaced with a large grip. Note this has the new style slide catch guard and will only work with the low profile slide catch lever.

P320 Compact grip for .45 ACP in small size for $25 shipped. Brand new condition, was the original grip that came on the gun and was immediately replaced with a large grip. Note this has the old style slide catch guard but it will work with either the original large slide catch lever or the newer low profile lever.

VLTOR QD flashlight mount for $50 shipped. Used but in good condition. This one uses the ADM QD lever system. Part number SMQ-OCG for use with G-series lights or those of similar size.

Sold. PMM SCAR safety selectors (left side of picture), $15 shipped.

P226-22LR barrel, ~50 rounds through it, used but in very good conditions, $50 shipped.

This message has been edited. Last edited by: Brett B,

I firmly believe that any man's finest hour, the greatest fulfillment of all that he holds dear, is that moment when he has worked his heart out in a good cause and lies exhausted on the field of battle - victorious.

-Vince Lombardi

Posts: 2326 | Location: Ohio | Registered: September 06, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Middle children
of history
Picture of Brett B
posted Hide Post
Added a few items and adjusted some prices.

I firmly believe that any man's finest hour, the greatest fulfillment of all that he holds dear, is that moment when he has worked his heart out in a good cause and lies exhausted on the field of battle - victorious.

-Vince Lombardi

Posts: 2326 | Location: Ohio | Registered: September 06, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Press hard,
Three copies
posted Hide Post
I’ll take this. Will email shortly. Thanks

quote:
P320 Compact grip for 9mm/.40 in medium size, $25 shipped. Brand new condition, was the original grip that came on the gun and was immediately replaced with a large grip. Note this has the new style slide catch guard and will only work with the low profile slide catch lever.

A Veteran, whether active duty, retired, national guard, or reserve, is someone who, at one point in his or her life, wrote a blank check made payable to "The United States of America" for an amount of "up to and including my life."

Posts: 2049 | Location: VA | Registered: June 12, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of dwd1985
posted Hide Post
I’ll take the SCAR safeties

Posts: 3679 | Registered: October 28, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Step by step walk the thousand mile road
Picture of Sig2340
posted Hide Post
I'll take the Grayguns PELT2 P320 trigger, curved face, for $60 shipped.

Email to you inbound.

Nice is overrated

"It's every freedom-loving individual's duty to lie to the government."
Airsoftguy, June 29, 2018

Posts: 27541 | Location: Loudoun County, Virginia | Registered: May 17, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Middle children
of history
Picture of Brett B
posted Hide Post
Replied to all email messages.

-Vince Lombardi

posted Hide Post
Damn that’s a great price on the SHV. I have same scope in mil on a 6.5CM and really like it - if I weren’t already invested in mil I’d be tempted to swoop it up for a .223 bolt gun I just got. GLWS

Posts: 67 | Location: NE Texas | Registered: May 27, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Middle children
of history
Picture of Brett B
posted Hide Post
Many nice items still for sale.

-Vince Lombardi