SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  Classifieds Section    WTS: Sig P226 Enhanced Elite w/ extras (updated 11.7)
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

WTS: Sig P226 Enhanced Elite w/ extras (updated 11.7) Login/Join 
posted
Selling my Sig P226 Enhanced Elite 9mm. It's in very good condition. I purchased it NIB from this forum and have put aprox. 500 rounds through it. I can send more pictures upon request. Option to purchase as seen or separate items.

The P226 Enhanced Elite model take the same features common to all Elite series pistols and combine them with the ergonomic one-piece grips. The P226 Enhanced Elite builds on the exceptional reputation of out-of-the-box accuracy with the addition of SIG's Short Reset Trigger or SRT. The SRT provides you the same great safety and smooth action of the SIG DA/SA with a comfortable short reset for faster trigger return and surgical control during high speed shooting. The P226 Enhanced Elite features a Beavertail frame, front strap checking and comes with SIGLITE Night Sights and two 15rd magazines.

P226 Enhanced Elite = $760 shipped
Streamlight TRL . = $80 shipped
Dara Holster = $70 shipped

Entire Package = $875 shipped

kendigg@comcast.net

This message has been edited. Last edited by: donklekins,

You get about what you pay for in this world, be it guns, autos, whiskey or clothes. Start with the best gun you can afford.
- Elmer Keith

Posts: 37 | Location: VT | Registered: March 20, 2018Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
bump w/ price reduction

You get about what you pay for in this world, be it guns, autos, whiskey or clothes. Start with the best gun you can afford.
- Elmer Keith

Posts: 37 | Location: VT | Registered: March 20, 2018Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
bump with price reduction and other options

- Elmer Keith