SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  Classifieds Section    WTB: SilencerCo ASR Flash Hider in 5.56 (1/2x28) Used is ok...
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

WTB: SilencerCo ASR Flash Hider in 5.56 (1/2x28) Used is ok... Login/Join 
I run trains!
Picture of SigM4
posted
Looking for one 7.62 and two 5.56, used is fine. Let me know if you have one/some and how much you're asking. Have several 5.56 and 7.62 Trifecta mounts if you're interested in trading.

This message has been edited. Last edited by: SigM4,

Success always occurs in private, and failure in full view.

Posts: 4379 | Location: Willow Park, TX | Registered: April 14, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Let me check the stash when I get home and see what I have.

Posts: 7258 | Location: One step ahead of you | Registered: February 10, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
I run trains!
Picture of SigM4
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by WARPIG602:
Let me check the stash when I get home and see what I have.

Thank you

Posts: 4379 | Location: Willow Park, TX | Registered: April 14, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of SIGfourme
posted Hide Post
E mail me a photo . I may have taken one off to replace with an AAC .

Posts: 1249 | Location: Southeast CT | Registered: January 18, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of sjames
posted Hide Post
I’ve got a couple 7.62 used ones. I’ll shoot you an email.

ETA: Email sent. Actually had one 7.62 and one 556 but both are ASR Brakes. Let me know what you think!

Posts: 2127 | Location: Central Texas | Registered: August 22, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
I run trains!
Picture of SigM4
posted Hide Post
Still looking for some 5.56 flash hiders...