SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  Classifieds Section    WTS - HK SP5k. Edited- SPF
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

WTS - HK SP5k. Edited- SPF Login/Join 
posted
I am the original owner of an HK SP5K. It is still in like new condition and has less than 300 rounds through it. I have everything that a new one comes with....very nice case, sight tool, two mags, sling, etc. I prefer face to face but will ship for an extra $50. Your ffl must accept shipment from non-ffl individual. This gun is like new. I will be glad to send pics or show on Skype, Facetime, etc. Payment by USPS money order or personal check, but will only ship after personal check clears. Will ship promptly.

This message has been edited. Last edited by: jimacp,

Posts: 74 | Registered: October 29, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Kind of surprised there has been no interest on this. Will reduce price to $2,700 plus shipping. If no takers in next 24 hours then I will put it on GB. I know this is the SP5K (not the SP5K - PDW) and as such does not have the paddle mag release and the threaded barrel, but a drop in paddle mag release is available from HK Parts and reportedly works well. This gun will accept the drop in paddle release without any modifications.

This message has been edited. Last edited by: jimacp,

posted Hide Post
You might have better luck at hkpro.com...trust me, it'll sell there.

Posts: 82 | Location: Gulf Coast, FL  | Registered: September 19, 2019Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Thanks for the suggestion. Unfortunately I am not a member of the HK forum. I have lurked there for years but never joined. Guess I need to today.

Picture of Dick0550
posted Hide Post
Can you shoot me some pictures to the email I have on file?

Never underestimate the power of stupid people in large groups

Posts: 261 | Location: Culpeper, VA | Registered: September 03, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Pictures headed your way

Picture of ruger357
posted Hide Post
I would like pictures as well please.

-----------------------------------------

Roll Tide!

Glock Certified Armorer
NRA Certified Firearms Instructor

Posts: 7244 | Location: Hoover, AL | Registered: November 06, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I'll take it.
Please send contact info and a couple of pictures.

Posts: 250 | Location: East Texas | Registered: November 12, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Smarter than the
average bear
posted Hide Post
I will take it. I will send email in a moment.

Posts: 2724 | Location: Baton Rouge, Louisiana | Registered: June 20, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Smarter than the
average bear
posted Hide Post
You have no email listed in your profile. Please email me at the address in my profile. Thanks!

Posts: 2724 | Location: Baton Rouge, Louisiana | Registered: June 20, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Smarter than the
average bear
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by FatCat:
I'll take it.
Please send contact info and a couple of pictures.

Wow. This has been on here for several days, yet I just saw it. 3 minutes you beat me. Congrats.

posted Hide Post
Thanks, Fatcat. Pictures and contact info sent to your email. Honest Lou,you are next in line. Thanks everyone.