SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  Classifieds Section    SOLD: glock 43 mags and holsters
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

SOLD: glock 43 mags and holsters Login/Join 
Picture of corey4
posted
sold off my 43. i have 2 mags and a galco king tuck holster. very little use for the mags and the holster. the grey plastic holster is a blackhawk as a freebie.

SODL

USPS money orders, walmart, western union, bank checks, cash, you get the idea. i'm pretty easy to get along with. NO PAYPAL...i don't use paypal because once the money gets transferred to the bank, i'll never see it from my wife lol.

PMs generally wont get answered until later in the evening. i am located near Pittsburgh PA zip 15238 if local.

email me here; corey (*) pittsburgh stump removal (*) com; and not the one in my profile for fast response.

This message has been edited. Last edited by: corey4,

Posts: 161 | Location: Pittsburgh, PA | Registered: November 07, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Kuglespritz
posted Hide Post
I buy this Glock 43 package. Email sent.

Posts: 617 | Location: West Virginia | Registered: March 09, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of corey4
posted Hide Post
all yours

email replied

Posts: 161 | Location: Pittsburgh, PA | Registered: November 07, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post