SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  Classifieds Section    gone and thank's everyone
Page 1 2 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

gone and thank's everyone Login/Join 
Peace through
superior firepower
Picture of parabellum
posted Hide Post
Guys, the ad looked odd. Oddly-worded, coming out of nowhere after years, asking for 3 grand. I have no idea if this is legitimate or not. All I can tell you is that the ad looked kinda scammy to me, and if that offends the OP, it's just going to have to offend him.

He says the pistol is "gone". What does that mean? One thing it could mean is that he is more clued in as to my presence in this thread than he is letting on. The admin shows up and boom, the pistol is "gone".

It's been so long since he's been here, he doesn't even know who I am. Now, you tell me...

Posts: 83690 | Registered: January 20, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of aparoche
posted Hide Post
I honestly thought the same thing when he first started this thread but I didn’t want to make assumptions and say anything negative. He’s been a member here since 2004, has only 24 posts, and randomly posts to sell the most expensive and desireable gun to most members of SigForum in great condition but with no posted pictures? It’s like a random poster going on HKPRO Forum and selling a mint HK P7M13. Definitely fishy...

Posts: 427 | Registered: November 18, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Music's over turn
out the lights
Picture of David W
posted Hide Post
That's a LONG time to not know the boss around these parts.

David W.

Rather fail with honor than succeed by fraud. -Sophocles

Posts: 2977 | Location: Winston-Salem, N.C. | Registered: May 30, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Low Profile Member
posted Hide Post
I wasn't sure if he meant the pistol was gone or he was gone

Posts: 2723 | Registered: August 19, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Oriental Redneck
Picture of 12131
posted Hide Post
Gone from the Classifieds for half a day, and what do I see on my return? Big Grin

Posts: 15845 | Location: TEXAS | Registered: September 04, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
The Unmanned Writer
Picture of LS1 GTO
posted Hide Post
Not sure what it means though here's the OP's post in another thread where he indicated a PM (really, someone who's been here since 2004 is sending a PM?) was sent for the same thing somebody was selling (OP of the post and thread below) and it appears the OP here was trying to sell (BTW - I smell fish):

quote:
I have up for sale my Sig P210-5 Target Heavy Frame. I have had this pistol for about six years in my collection. I purchased it and several other P210’s from a local collector who has since passed on. He had shot it and so have I. I have personal shot about 1000 flawless rounds through it and have found it to be exceptionally accurate with an excellent trigger as you would expect. This gun almost accompanied me to the Bianchi Cup to compete in the metallic division in 2015. I have posted several picture to represent its condition. I do not have a box or any accompanying factory paperwork so what you see is everything that will ship with the pistol. You will notice original 150mm extended barrel with all sight parts are present as well as an extra 5” barrel that is not original to the pistol but still shoots sub 2” at 50 yards for a ransom rest. The Nill Grips are new and another set of Nill right hand bullseye grips not shown will also be included. Have a look at the picture and let me know what you think. I am new this forum but I’ve owned a brick and mortar gun shop for 10 years and am a Sig Sauer master dealer. This P210 is only for sale here where it belongs with other Sig fans like myself.

Asking $4500 $4300 $4100 shipped and insured to your FFL.

http://sigforum.com/eve/forums...860046734#5860046734

Sentiment without action is the ruin of the soul.

Help, I'm having premonitions of future flashbacks.

Only in an insane world are the sane considered insane.

Some people listen to the noise of the world,
And some people listen to the quiet.

Posts: 9439 | Location: It was Lat: 33.xxxx Lon: 44.xxxx now it's CA :( | Registered: March 22, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
A Grateful American
Picture of sigmonkey
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by LS1 GTO:... (BTW - I smell fish):

"the meaning of life, is to give life meaning" I could explain it to you, but I can't understand it for you.

Posts: 37858 | Location: fl | Registered: December 20, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
So he's looking to buy a 210 target and sell a 210 target (all in two days)? Confused

Posts: 7551 | Registered: October 15, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
The Unmanned Writer
Picture of LS1 GTO
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Excam_Man:
So he's looking to buy a 210 target and sell a 210 target (all in two days)? Confused

Maybe somebody else here should post up another 210 target to see if the OP will try to send a pm?

Sentiment without action is the ruin of the soul.

Help, I'm having premonitions of future flashbacks.

Only in an insane world are the sane considered insane.

Some people listen to the noise of the world,
And some people listen to the quiet.

Posts: 9439 | Location: It was Lat: 33.xxxx Lon: 44.xxxx now it's CA :( | Registered: March 22, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post