SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  Classifieds Section    Sale closed- thank you
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Sale closed- thank you Login/Join 
Conductor in Residence
Picture of Maestro
posted
Sale closed for the summer. All sold items have shipped. Thank you all!

This message has been edited. Last edited by: Maestro,

Posts: 3446 | Location: Tampa Bay, FL | Registered: July 23, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I'll take the 365 holster

Posts: 7430 | Location: One step ahead of you | Registered: February 10, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of az4783054
posted Hide Post
What size are the loops on the BRL holster?

You're not that special unless you walked on the moon or received the Medal of Honor.

Posts: 8993 | Location: Somewhere north of a hot humid hell in the summer. | Registered: January 09, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I would take the Ken Onion Skinner # 16...Email to follow
Thanks
Mike

Posts: 235 | Location: NE Kansas | Registered: March 28, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Conductor in Residence
Picture of Maestro
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by az4783054:
What size are the loops on the BRL holster?

1.5”

Posts: 3446 | Location: Tampa Bay, FL | Registered: July 23, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of msfzoe
posted Hide Post
Email sent .

Posts: 2071 | Location: newyorkistan | Registered: January 06, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Conductor in Residence
Picture of Maestro
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by WARPIG602:
I'll take the 365 holster

Drop me an email...I can't locate yours in your profile. Thanks!

posted Hide Post
I’ll take the triple mag pouch.

Posts: 247 | Location: Phoenix,Az | Registered: March 18, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I’ll take the M&P compact 15rd magazine.

Posts: 501 | Location: FL | Registered: January 29, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Conductor in Residence
Picture of Maestro
posted Hide Post
Bump with reduced prices and added Glock 19. Smile

posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Maestro:
8. Black Dog Concealment OWB holster for Sig P320 Compact (9mm, 40, 357), right hand, including mag holder. Never used. $30 shipped for the pair.

I'll take the Black Dog Concealment holster. Email to follow, thanks.

<><
America, Land of the Free - because of the Brave

Posts: 1471 | Location: Fort Lauderdale, FL - its a dry heat....... | Registered: January 26, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of RR
posted Hide Post
I’ll take this:
quote:
5. Big River Leather IWB holster for 1911 Commander (4-4.25"), right hand. Never used. $50 shipped.

Posts: 177 | Location: Upstate NY | Registered: October 09, 2018Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I’ll take the single stack galco carrier please.

Posts: 955 | Registered: April 24, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Maestro:
I prefer PayPal gift or money order for payment. Please post "I'll take..." in a reply and follow up with an email to the address in my profile. Thanks for looking!

1. Glock 19 Gen 5 with box, 3 15rd mags, 400 rounds fired. Outside of slide in perfect condition; barrel and slide stop shows typical gen 5 wear patterns. 100% flawless operation. Will ship to FFL- please be sure your FFL accepts shipments from non-FFL. $400 shipped; $375 FTF in Tampa Bay area.

I'll take the G19. Email to follow.

Posts: 623 | Location: Dayton, OH | Registered: October 07, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Rick Lee
posted Hide Post
I'll take the P365 12 round mag. Email inbound.

Posts: 1592 | Location: Cave Creek, AZ | Registered: October 24, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I'll take the 320 Carry grip

Posts: 100 | Registered: May 11, 2018Reply With QuoteReport This Post