SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  Classifieds Section    WTBorrow/rent: USP/P2000 sight pusher
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

WTBorrow/rent: USP/P2000 sight pusher Login/Join 
Picture of dwd1985
posted
Thanks to the generosity of a forum member, I found some stock sights for my 45 Compact, but to install them I'm looking to borrow a sight pusher for a USP Compact. If you have one you are willing to loan out I would greatly appreciate it, and would of course pay for the round trip shipping and a rental fee if so desired. Thank you!

This message has been edited. Last edited by: dwd1985,

Posts: 3073 | Registered: October 28, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of SevenPlusOne
posted Hide Post
Are they the same as the HK45c sights? If so, I've got some you can have, I'll have to dig them up though.

"Ninja kick the damn rabbit"

Posts: 3302 | Location: Oklahoma | Registered: October 11, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of c_zielsdorf
posted Hide Post
I don't have sights, but if you are looking to get rid of the tall sights, let me know!

Disabled combat vet

Posts: 1222 | Location: Southwest Washington State | Registered: February 27, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of dwd1985
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by SevenPlusOne:
Are they the same as the HK45c sights? If so, I've got some you can have, I'll have to dig them up though.

THat is really nice of you to offer, but unfortunately they arent compatible. HK has a nasty habit of making their sights not work across any other of their platforms.

Picture of dwd1985
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by c_zielsdorf:
I don't have sights, but if you are looking to get rid of the tall sights, let me know!

As soon as I can find some of the compact sites, as well as a slight pusher to borrow, I will be selling the Hienies. I'll contact you then!

posted Hide Post
I have some standard sights that came off my USP 45CT. I switched the standard sights for suppressor sights and they have just been sitting in my "misc crap" bin. They are yours if you want them.

Posts: 128 | Location: DFW | Registered: January 04, 2017Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of dwd1985
posted Hide Post
Perfect, I'll take them! No email in your profile, please send me an email to the address in my profile. Thanks!