SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  Classifieds Section    WTS HK P30sk V1 9mm w/GrayGuns work
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

WTS HK P30sk V1 9mm w/GrayGuns work Login/Join 
posted
Selling my P30sk V1 Lite LEM 9mm with standard luminous sights and 2 magazines. I bought this pistol in January and fired one magazine through it, it was then put in the safe and sent off to Gray Guns in late April for a Reduced Reset Duty Package. I picked it up this week.

I was officially laid off this week, unemployment will cover my bills but I'm preemptively selling off a few things for just in case money. The pistol is "used" but obviously like new. $850 shipped from my FFL to your will save you a little on the cost of the pistol and action work as well as the 6 months wait. I will accept discrete pp, bank check, money order, and I can also accept credit cards but might have to charge a 2-3% fee.

I don't receive notifications so e-mail at the address in my profile is best but I will check the listing every few hours.

Untitled by michicks, on Flickr

This message has been edited. Last edited by: sureshot45,

www.naturalstateleather.com

Posts: 2321 | Location: Arkansas | Registered: July 21, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
bump

Posts: 2321 | Location: Arkansas | Registered: July 21, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
bump $825 shipped

This message has been edited. Last edited by: sureshot45,