SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  Classifieds Section    LAST DAY TO SELL GUNS; BUT NOT ACCESSORIES
Page 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

LAST DAY TO SELL GUNS; BUT NOT ACCESSORIES Login/Join 
posted Hide Post
Bulldog, don't know how often an AEP was done on any DAK: but VP of sales then liked my idea of AEP on new guns to differentiate OO from other deals, being a new player, so I had to have a DAK to demo.
Over the years I've ordered and literally a few hundred guns with AEP; but never another DAK with AEP! DAK sales were very few compared to DA/SA guns; but my curiosity had me try DAK triggers to see if AEP made DAK better, it did; but not as much as on DA/SA.

There is something worse than back pain....adding hip pain to it, where pain wraps around from middle of back to left side (left hip in my case).

If your 239 is a 40, you might want to consider a Barsto 9mm conversion barrel: but may take 3 months if you order one, I like Hornady Critical Duty ammo and might want to get a couple of Sig 10 rd 9mm mags; but may "print" if carrying concealed?

www.OrdnanceOutsellers.com
jerry@OrdnanceOutsellers.com

770-977-0662

Posts: 5204 | Location: Marietta, Ga. | Registered: August 20, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
ADDING A FEW NEW ITEMS"

3 NICKLE 15 RD 9MM MAGS FOR 226, FIRST DIBS WOULD BE CUSTOMER WHO BUYS ALL STAINLESS 226 WITH BARSTO 9 CONVERSION BARREL.THEY ARE SATIN NICKLE, NOT AN EXACT MATCH FOR STAINLESS; BUT CLOSE $30 EA.

3 15RD 229 9MM MAAGS NEW IN BLISTER PAK $35 EA.

1 229 9MM THREADED BARREL NEW IN PAK $75

770-977-0662

Posts: 5204 | Location: Marietta, Ga. | Registered: August 20, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of 21sports
posted Hide Post
quote:

I’ll take it.

This message has been edited. Last edited by: 21sports,

Posts: 1436 | Location: OREGON | Registered: March 09, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
THE SIGGUY
Picture of SIGGUY (THE 1ST)
posted Hide Post
Thanks Jerry! I'll wait to hear from you whether its new or used Barrel. Either way, Im in! Smile sigguy (the 1st)

This message has been edited. Last edited by: SIGGUY (THE 1ST),

-------------------------------------------------------2/28/2015 ~ Rest in peace Dad. Lt Commander E.G.E. USN Love you.

Posts: 4796 | Location: Great State of NH | Registered: January 29, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Sigguy, my concern is "package" price for either 226 being a little expensive, especially if customer wants it all, which is why I;m holding back on used Barsto; but if you;re OK with a new one, we can go ahead and invoice it? If you want or need 9mm mags, the 2 for $39 is a killer deal or if you want just the one 18rd for $35, let me know?

Either way, it will be nice to do business with you.

770-977-0662

posted Hide Post
21 barrel is OEM Sig in their blister pak;

If you'd like to order, please include your cell number in replay, as well as, your complete name and home address as will ship there? Have new 229 9 OEM mags 2 for $39, which is a super deal!

Hope you choose to do business with me!

770-977-0662

THE SIGGUY
Picture of SIGGUY (THE 1ST)
posted Hide Post
Invoice me Jerry for the 226 conversion 9mm with the 2 18 rd mags at 39. :-) I got my 226 Blackwater from you. That was many years ago. I cant remember what I else I got from Ordnance, but the Blackwater was not the only time. Thank you and be well Jerry! John...

-------------------------------------------------------2/28/2015 ~ Rest in peace Dad. Lt Commander E.G.E. USN Love you.

Posts: 4796 | Location: Great State of NH | Registered: January 29, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by 21sports:
quote:

I’ll take it.

Oh no!!! How’d I miss this! Let me know if you change your mind Smile

Posts: 72 | Registered: March 06, 2018Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
merdizzle, sorry Sports 21, above, beat you too it

Let me know if anything else interests you?

Hell of a deal on NEW 229 9mm mags at 2 for $39!

770-977-0662

is circumspective
Picture of vinnybass
posted Hide Post
Is there still a 9mm conversion barrel available?

Will you sell just the Barsto 9mm conversion barrel apart from a 226?

If so, I'll take it.

Posts: 4258 | Location: Las Vegas, NV. | Registered: May 30, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Vinny, have 1 new in polybag Barsto 9mm conversion barrel for $199 that I will sell apart from either 226, SIGGUY is getting the other.

Add $10 for USPS Priority Mail, flat rate box, check or money order only.

Will need your name, complete mailing address and cell number for invoice. As you may not want that posed here, you can send it to jerry@ordnanceoutsellers.com

Thanks for choosing to do business with me!

770-977-0662

posted Hide Post
Thanks for those kind thoughts John!

There is only one 226 18rd 9mm mag and 3 15 rd 229
9mm mag, so presume you want the new Barsto 9 conversion for $199 and 1 18 rd mag
for $39? Will need your complete name and mailing address and cell number for an
invoice. May want to email info jerry@ordnanceoutsellers.com and not post here?
Might be some late night heavy breathing callers on here? Ha

John,, thanks for choosing to do business with me again!

770-977-0662

is circumspective
Picture of vinnybass
posted Hide Post
I'll take it. Email sent.

Posts: 4258 | Location: Las Vegas, NV. | Registered: May 30, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Vinny, invoice inbound shortly.

Thanks for choosing to do business with me!

770-977-0662

posted Hide Post
Ok, you twisted my arm! I’ll take the P229 mags! Smile

Posts: 72 | Registered: March 06, 2018Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Meri, only twisted your arm because I know you secretly love the pain! Ha Do you want 2 of 13 rd mags for $39 or 2+ 15 rd at $39ea? Only have 3 of hard to get 15's? If you will allow me, I can remove 2 from blister pak and ship USPS Priority Mail, flat rate box for $10 or ship in blister pak and ship another one or two for $15?

Will meed type and number of mags, along with complete name, mailing address; and cell number for an invoice? Rather than posting here, you might prefer emailing to jerry@ordnanceoutsellers.com?

770-977-0662

Rail-less
and
Tail-less
posted Hide Post
I bought my first Sig from you back around 2007. Good luck and feel better.

Posts: 12827 | Location: Charlotte, NC | Registered: May 07, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Hi Dusty, thanks for remembering! The older you get, the faster time seems to pass, so 2007 feels like last month! Ha

770-977-0662

thin skin can't win
Picture of Georgeair
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Dusty78:
I bought my first Sig from you back around 2007. Good luck and feel better.

I'm pretty sure I did as well. Did you used to ship out of a NAPA store?

You only have integrity once. - imprezaguy02

Posts: 8990 | Location: Madison, MS | Registered: December 10, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
George, must have been an Edelbrock something, as i've never shipped from a NAPA Being a "car guy" too have spent a fair amount of time and money there!

770-977-0662